𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

Jimin's pov

"Jiminie!"

Jimin was sitting up in the library working on his Transfiguration homework when a voice called from across the library, disrupting the working students who were trying to get some peace and quiet, giving the caller dirty looks of disapproval.

Jimin turned to see Lucas, his dorm mate making his way across the library to him, apologising to the students for raising his voice.

"Jiminie." He repeated once he reached Jimin's table at the back. He had clearly run all the way here as he was breathing heavily as he rested his arms on the table.

Jimin raised an eyebrow questioningly, putting down his quill. "What's wrong, Lucas?"

"Have you checked the common room notice board?" The tall Slytherin asked.

Jimin shook his head, frowning. He was about to ask why when Lucas grabbed him by the arm, dragging him out of the library excitedly. Jimin had to stop him to pack his Transfiguration essay away and grab his bag before he could continue to let Lucas haul him out of the library.

As soon as they were out, Lucas pulled Jimin with him down the corridor, and the two boys raced down the halls.

"Hey! Lucas! What happened?" Jimin asked, trying to keep up with Lucas' long legs as they dashed down to the Slytherin common room.

Jimin was a little breathless when they finally reached the dungeons as Lucas uttered the password. As soon as they were allowed entrance and the two boys stepped in, Jimin felt they many eyes of his fellow Slytherin's on him as Lucas dragged him towards the notice board.

"Congrats, Jimin!" said a tall girl that Jimin had never seen before as she walked past him. To say Jimin was confused would be an understatement. He was about to reply when Lucas tugged him by the sleeve, pointing at the notice that had been put up.

"New Slytherin Quidditch Seeker Final Results: Park Jimin."

Jimin read it once. And then again. And again, his eyes wide.

"I told you you were good enough to make the team."

Jimin turned to see Yoongi standing behind him, a sly smile playing on his lips as he watched Jimin with his cat like eyes.

Jimin was so shocked that he even forgot Yoongi's distaste for intimacy as he threw himself at the older Slytherin.

"Thank you, Yoongi." He said, his voice muffled in Yoongi's robes. He then quickly pulled away after realising that the older boy probably didn't appreciate the hug, but Yoongi just chuckled.

"Don't thank me, it was you who performed spectacularly at tryouts." He replied, grinning his signature gummy smile.

Jimin smiled back. His eyes turning to crescent moons.

"You're gonna have to work hard, mind." Yoongi pointed out. "The first match of the season is Slytherin versus Hufflepuff and it's in only a matter of weeks."

Jimin nodded eagerly. One thing that he could promise Yoongi was that he would train harder than anyone else on the team And it would be worth it.

***

The next few weeks flew by in Jimin's opinion. He managed to steer clear of detention- and of Jungkook too. History Of Magic lessons were difficult with the group of Gryffindors behind them, but both Tae and Jimin stuck to keeping their cool and ignoring them. Over the last few weeks, Jimin, with the help of Yoongi, had been training for his first Quidditch match as Slytherin's new seeker. Since it was against Hufflepuff, both he and Yoongi would be competing against Hoseok, who was known throughout the school as being an incredible chaser. It was clear by the gossip of the students however as the match drew closer that Yoongi, being Slytherin's keeper, wasn't known for making life easy for the Hufflepuff during their Quidditch games, and the matches between the two teams were known to be the most exciting throughout the school what with two of the school's best players in opposing positions.