𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Jimin's pov

The sun was shining on Saturday morning but a cool breeze pushed the trees about in the forbidden forest and the air was still chilly. Jimin had awoke early that morning before breakfast and so had decided to go for a walk about Hogwarts' grounds before the rest of the castle awoke.

Jimin wandered around the edge of the lake in his jeans and sweater as he listened to the birds beginning to awake when something caught his attention. There was a figure seated on a rock near the edge of the lake holding a book and as Jimin neared the figure, he managed to pick out his features; dark hair and big doe like eyes that he recognised all too well.

Jungkook.

Jimin smiled to himself as he decided to sneak up on the Gryffindor and surprise him as he tiptoed closer to the taller male before grabbing him by the shoulder.

Jungkook started in surprise as he turned to look at Jimin before a smile broke on his face when he recognised the Slytherin.

"Hi Kookie." Jimin said as he sat down beside the Gryffindor and peering at the book in the younger's hands.

"What are you reading?" He asked.

"Just a book Namjoon hyung gave me." Jungkook smiled, holding up the cover displaying some kind of astronomy book covered in golden stars.

Jimin hummed as Jungkook put the book down beside him on the rock as the two stared out at the lake.

"Hey, you doing anything today?" Jungkook asked, sounding suddenly nervous and scratching the back of his neck.

Jimin shook his head as he turned to look at the Gryffindor beside him. "No?" I was gonna study but I've done all my homework and stuff." He explained.

Jungkook nodded. "You wanna...uh." Jimin watched as Jungkook bit his lip. "You wanna maybe go out? With me?" He asked, looking at Jimin with his big brown eyes. "We can go to Hogsmeade if you want or something. I mean you don't have to I just thought-" Jungkook rambled as he tore his eyes eyes away from the Slytherin.

Jimin stopped Jungkook's awkward rambling and put his small hand gently over the Gryffindor's mouth, shushing him as he giggled, his eyes disappearing into small crescent moons.

"I'd love to, Kookie." He smiled before removing his hand as Jungkook smiled back his bunny smile, a look of relief washing over his face as Jimin giggled at him.

***

Jungkook's pov

Jungkook and Jimin had wandered back to the Great Hall to meet their friends for breakfast before they went back to their dorms to get changed for their small outing to Hogsmeade.

Jungkook rushed into his shared room up in Gryffindor tower feeling somewhat giddy with excitement at he thought of going out alone with Jimin for the day.

Calm down Jungkook it's not a date, we're just going out as friends. Jungkook told himself, shaking the thoughts out of his head.

After putting on some black jeans with a sweater and subconsciously making sure his hair was perfect, Jungkook pulled on his black boots in the corner of his dorm and made his way down to the entrance hall where he had planned to meet Jimin.

He spotted the small Slytherin in a beige oversized sweater, his small fingers poking out from his long sleeves as he spotted Jungkook and waved to him.

Jungkook smiled as he reached Jimin, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he crossed the hallway.

"You ready to go?" He asked sweetly as Jimin nodded with a small smile.