𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Jimin's pov

The first thing Jimin did when he awoke on Christmas morning was run into Yoongi's dorm down the small corridor and jump on his sleeping figure in the bed, urging him to wake up.

"Oh my god Jimin it's like six in the morning." Yoongi groaned, his voice muffled by his bed covers covering his head. Jimin could just see the top of his raven black hair against the crisp white of his sheets.

"It's actually half past nine, come on get up!" He urged the Slytherin.

After much convincing, Yoongi finally rolled reluctantly out of bed and pulled on his dressing gown and made their way into the common room to open any presents that they might have received.

Sitting on one of the plush velvet green sofas, Jimin handed Yoongi his present from him and watched as the older boy opened it.

"Woah thanks Jimin." Yoongi said as a bright coloured scarf from Yoongi's favourite Quidditch team called 'The Tutshill Tornadoes' fell into his lap.

Jimin started opening a letter with a gift attached to it with his name written on the envelope in what was clearly Tae's handwriting.

To Jiminie,
Sorry I'm not at Hogwarts to spend Christmas with you, but I hope you enjoy your Christmas with Namjoon hyung, Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung. It's really boring at home and I wish I was back at Hogwarts with you guys. I miss you a lot :(
Anyway, merry christmas Jiminie! Hope you enjoy your christmas present. I picked out the ones that looked the most interesting ;)
Missing you lots,
TaeTae.
P.S. sorry if Yeontan gets hungry, it's a long journey from mine to Hogwarts and I'd appreciate it if you gave hi some food:)

Jimin smiled before looking up and seeing Yeontan, Tae's owl nibbling on a bit of toast left out by one of the students and so decided to leave him to it before opening Taehyung's present which was a bag full of weird and wonderful wizarding sweets that Jimin had never seen before in hundreds of different shapes and sizes.

Next he opened Namjoon's present which were a set of intricately decorated hardback books of some old wizarding fairy tales which looked interesting. Seokjin had also sent him an owl with a gift and a short note which Jimin unfolded carefully.

Jiminie,
Merry Christmas! Hope your enjoying Christmas at Hogwarts and thank you for my owl, it came early the other day! Hope you like your present,
Seokjinnie hyung X

Seokjin's present was a large homemade Christmas cake which he had clearly baked himself and smelled amazing.

Next he opened his present from Hoseok which was attached to a Christmas card. Jimin opened the present which turned out to be a tiny golden snitch before reading the card.

Happy Christmas Jiminie, From Hobi :D <3
P.S It's for practise with without having to use the school ones.

Finally, Jimin opened a large present which he presumed was from his parents wrapped up in brightly coloured muggle supermarket packaging. Tearing it off, Jimin sat with a large brown jumper which his mother had knitted him with thick soft wool along with a homemade batch of mince pies.

Yoongi cleared his throat beside him before handing Jimin a present.

"Oh thanks, Yoongi hyung." Jimin said, taking the gift from the older Slytherin who watched him nervously. Inside the gift bag was a set of elaborate emerald green quills which looked rather expensive.

"Woah, hyung you didn't have to." Jimin said as he gently touched the beautiful green feathers, looking up at Yoongi who smiled.

"What did you get then?" He asked Yoongi.