Chapter Fifteen - Pain, Lots of Pain

Your POV

I sat in the passenger seat of Jacky's car trying to keep my composure. Jacky pulled me towards him the best he could with us being in car. I looked down starring at whatever was in front of me. He gently rubbed his hand up and down my back. "You can let it out." I looked up at him confused.

"What do you mean?"

"You can cry, it's ok."

"I haven't cried in eight years, I don't think I'm doing it now." I said looking back down.

"When was the last time you cried?" I looked at him and smiled.

"When I left." He smiled and hugged me tighter.

"I cried too. You know, it was crazy. You became everything to me in a month. I don't know, it was hard." I silently awed.

"You still seem to keep a smile on my face." His phone started ringing make him loosen his grip on me. He grabbed it and answered.

"Hello.......Yes.......I'm with y/n......why.......ok, bye." He sighed and put his phone down. "The boys need me in the studio. I'll just drop you off at your house and I promise that as soon as I'm done in the studio I'll be there, ok?"

"You don't have to come over. You'll probably be exhausted." He shook his head.

"No, you need someone right now. Yes I know that Kairo is there but I don't want his girlfriend getting mad just because you need a friend."

"A friend." I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" I looked up smiling.

"Nothing, I'll show you to my house." I gave him a reassuring smile. I directed him to my house and got out of the car. I was in the midst of unlocking my door when Jacky stepped in front of me. He carefully wrapped his arms around me trying his best not to hurt me. I hugged him back smiling. "Well wasn't that random?"

Jacky chuckled and smiled. "Yeah, a little. But I'll be over later once I'm done in the studio." I smiled and hugged him once more.

"Thank you, Jacky." He lightly mumbled something but not loud enough for me to understand.

"See you later little one." I pouted.

"You're small too." He smiled as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yes, but you're smaller, sweetheart." I didn't show it but I got major butterflies in my stomach when he called me that. As he walked to his car I stood waving on my doorstep. Once he left I came in and shut the door.

"You're home early." My attention was swayed to the couch where Kairo and his girlfriend sat.

"Yeah, too early." I almost went off when those words came out of her mouth.

"I got assaulted again but called Jacky to get me out." I said in one breath. "I quit, as well."

"Finally!" Kairo screamed making Emma get annoyed. "I'm glad he was there."

When Kairo hugged me, it hurt. I winced in pain as my body still ached. "Ow, Kairo, that hurts." He quickly let go of me and backed away a little.

"Sorry, y/n." I nodded as a way of saying 'it's ok'.

"I think I'm just going to lay down until Jacky gets done in the studio." Kairo smirked.

"So he's coming over?" He said sounding a bit too intrigued in the thought.

"Yes he's coming over later." I turned around and went up the stairs and turned on my TV. Once I had laid down, I was pretty much out cold. I hadn't woken up until I felt the other side of my bed sink. I sat up, cold as all get out. When I looked over I was surprised to see Jacky sitting next to me.

"Hey little one." He smiled as I pouted.

"I'm not that small." I said shivering.

"Are you cold? Here." He said as he started to take his jacket off.

"No I'm fine, Jacky. I have my own clothes." He shook his head and continued to reveal all of his tattoos. I was honestly really flattered by both his actions and his colorful arms and chest.

"I insist, y/n." I took the jacket and immediately smelled his familiar scent. Putting on the jacket, I felt really flustered still.

"Let's go down stairs." I suggested as I stood. He followed me downstairs as we went into the living room where Kairo and Emma were still sitting.

"Great." Emma said under her breath.

"Hi to you too, Emma." I said sitting on the smaller couch with Jacky. I grabbed a blanket from the back of the couch and threw it over myself and Jacky.

"What do you want to watch?" Kairo asked with the remote in his hand.

"I don't care, I'll probably fall asleep anyways."

"On Jacky?" Kairo asked smirking at me. I gave him a death glare and felt my face get really hot.

"Hell yeah." I heard then got pulled back onto Jacky. I looked up, my face could not get any redder. He gave me a warm smile.

"Before we settle down though, does anyone want any drinks or snacks?" Everyone responded with 'no' then glued their eyes to the TV. I got up and walked to the kitchen to pour a glass of water.

"I know you don't really like Jacky." I turned around to see Emma standing with both hands on her hips. Inching closer and closer.

"Jacky is the only guy I like, what do you mean?" She was now inches away from me and it was sort of intimidating.

"You know you like Kairo." She grabbed my arm harshly and squeezed.

"Ow! Stop! That hurts!" My full british voice came out making even me surprised.

"Y/n are you o- Emma get off of her!" Kairo shouted making her let go.

"How do you not believe me?" I asked almost in tears from the pain. She was a really strong person so don't say I'm overreacting.

"Prove it then!" She yelled. Tears were pouring from my eyes as Jacky grabbed me.

"How?" Was all I managed to get out.

"Kiss him. If your so in love with Jacky, kiss him."