Chapter Twenty - On Stage

**Skip to end for a note before reading! Ty!**

Your POV

Ronnie and Crissy broke up yesterday, the day before tour. Crissy cheated on him a few weeks before and her crying to me was a cover up. Ronnie's a mess about the whole situation but I personally believe this girl he told me about can help.

Jacky and I got on the bus this morning only for us to be the second ones picked up, Ronnie was first. We all slept until we got to the first venue. Tomorrow is the first show so today they have a free day. Ronnie, Ryan, and I were all playing COD while Jacky, Ron, and Derek went out somewhere. I was beating both of the boys, it was funny watching them rage at me.

"Fuck! How the hell are you so good at this?" I giggled.

"Practice my friend, practice." We kept playing until the others got back.

"Everything in place?" Jacky looked at Ryan with a stern expression.

"Bro, shut the fuck up." Ronnie chimed in.

"Is there something I should be worried about?" I asked. They all shook their heads and continued to play.

"You beating them?" Jacky asked laying a hand on my shoulder from behind me.

"Of course." He laughed.

"Figures, it's not hard." I started laughing but continued to beat the other boys. We played for another hour then got off. The rest of the day we hung out with some other bands and ran around an empty parking lot like idiots.

Today was the first day of warped and it was busy. We woke up early to prepare for the first day and Jacky kept me close to him. But it was one o'clock and I couldn't find any of the boys. They weren't on stage, they weren't in the bus, and they weren't on anyone else's bus. I finally found them in the middle of performing on stage and wondered how I missed them. I waited backstage and Jacky didn't notice. I was pulled out of thought when Ronnie started talking after the last song.

"So Jacky here wants to do something on stage, in front of you all. Is that ok?" The crowd screamed 'yes'. And Jacky walked up to the microphone and cleared his throat.

"Thank you guys for allowing me to do this. I'd like to invite someone really special to me on stage. Y/n, come here real quick." I shyly walked on stage and over to Jacky. Everyone was staring at me making my blood rush. "Y/n I wanted to ask you this in a special way but I didn't know how. So I thought this way would be nice. In front of all of these people, I wanted to ask you if you'd be my girlfriend."

I was speechless. This must have been what they were talking about earlier. "Jacky- I- yes. A thousand times yes." He picked me up in a hug as fans cheered. I felt tears escaping my eyes as I had finally gotten asked those words by him.

"I was so afraid to do this." He laughed and released the hug seeing my tears. He chuckled and wiped them away, giving me a small kiss. The crowd roared louder than before making me laugh.

"We'll see you guys tomorrow, love you all!" Ronnie yelled into the microphone. Jacky threw me over his shoulder and walked off stage. Everyone laughed as I begged for him to put me down. He put me down backstage as ETF walked past. Jacky and I walked to the merch tent with the rest of the band to do signings and pictures. A few people wanted pictures and signatures from me, which I agreed to. We didn't get back to the bus until nine thirty and we weren't really tired.

"Hey, we're going out tonight if you guys want to go?" Jacky looked at me and we both shook our heads.

"Not tonight." Jacky answered. Ronnie left the bus with the rest of the boys leaving me and Jacky there alone. "I was so nervous earlier."

"All those people gave me anxiety walking on." We giggled a little then fell silent.

"You know we got so lucky." He looked at me confused. "We met as teenagers in a haunted house, split to different continents, then found each other again, as adults, in a haunted house. Does that not seem weird to you?"

"I didn't even think of it like that. But now that you say it, it does seem weird." We started talking about high school and so many memories came back.

"I wonder what ever happened to Claire." Jacky tensed up and got uncomfortable. "You ok, Jack?"

"I tried so hard to forget her, after you left she became worse." I gave him a look of sympathy. "She started dating my brother before too long."

"Oh my god, how long did that last?"

"Once I moved she decided to stop torturing me and she broke up with him. Haven't talked to her since." I sighed.

"I know you wouldn't have let me, but I would have tried to punch her. And judging my the bruise you have on your chest, some damage would have been done." Jacky tried not to laugh. "What?"

"You're cute when you're mad."

"Want another bruise?" He kept the smile on his face but put his hands up in defense. I hugged his waist and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped him arms around me and the rest was blurry. I woke up in the bunk not remembering how I got there. Jacky wasn't next to me so I decided to investigate. I slid out of the bunk and walked towards to main area of the bus. None of the boys were on the bus which made me more confused. The bunks were empty, I casually gave up and went to walk back into the main area. My eyes were covered, I knew exactly who it was. I turned around preparing myself for getting slung over Jacky's shoulder. But when I turned around, it was a truly terrifying sight. There he stood, towering over me more than Jacky. His brother.

[This whole part of the story involving his brother isn't true. It's just for the story sake to keep it interesting. His brother is actually really sweet and he would never actually do these things.]

**Hi! So I wrote everything (Including that^) but this little note two years ago. I've had a few chapters for this story sitting as drafts for that time. Would anyone want me to continue going on with this story? Also, if you know who Rory Culkin is, I have some stuff I could post for him as well. If anyone is still there, just let me know! xx**