Chapter Nineteen - News

Your POV

Me Jacky and Kairo stayed silent while they finished up breakfast. It was only when we sat down that I heard the words come out of Kairo's mouth that I've been waiting to hear for so long. "I broke up with Emma."

"Oh, how are you feeling?" He smiled.

"Free." I laughed. "Oh so Jacky mentioned tour."

"Oh yeah." I looked at Jacky, a huge smile spread across his face.

"You can go. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Plus, when you get back I'll just kidnap you." He shrugged. Jacky and I both burst out laughing.

"I'll still text you everyday." We finished our food and then went to watch a movie. I tried not to cuddle with Jacky just so that we didn't make Kairo feel weird or lonely. Jacky wasn't really catching on so I texted him to prevent saying it out loud.

Y- I don't want to make Kairo uncomfortable or make him feel lonely so for now let's try not to be touchy.

J- oh ok. I get that.

The rest of the time we were all split and Kairo noticed. We were on our forth movie before he spoke up. "Are you two doing ok? Like relationship wise. You guys aren't cuddling like normal." I smiled.

"Oh yeah, we're good." He looked at me skeptical but turned back to the movie. We finished the movie and Kairo wasn't starting a new one.

"Can you guys stop? You guys trying to make me less uncomfortable is making me uncomfortable." He got up and stormed to his room that he has in my house.

"Kairo!" I yelled running after him. "Kairo, all you had to do was tell us earlier."

"I love you, and I know you feel bad for me, but I don't miss her or a relationship. I want you being comfortable to show your loving relationship around me to come before anything." I hugged him. "Also I guess now would be a good time to tell you this."

"Yeah, what's up?" He gulped and sighed.

"I'm gay." I smiled and tightened the hug. "So your straight relationship doesn't interfere with me."

"I wonder when you were going to come out to me." He looked at me weird.

"What?" I giggled.

"I've known for a while. I saw you always looking at Pinterest pins of gay couples and I put two and two together."

"Oh, you saw that." He asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, well let's go back in there and start another movie. I'll cuddle Jacky just for you." He laughed as we walked back to the living room. Jacky was no longer sitting on the couch. I was about to turn to Kairo but he wasn't there either. I looked around but saw neither of the boys. I walked further into the living room before calling out. "Boy-"

"Ahhh!"

"Ahhh fuck!" I said punching whoever was behind me. Jacky doubled over holding his chest. "Shit, Jacky, I'm so sorry."

"That. Hurt." I grabbed his shoulders and helped him walk over to the couch. It took him a minute but he recovered from the punch and started acting fine. Kairo still wasn't back yet and it had been about twenty minutes.

"I'll be right back." I got up and walked to Kairo's room. I knocked twice before opening the door. What I saw wasn't pleasant. Kairo was, umm, you know. I walked out shutting the door in complete shock. I ran into the living room and sat next to Jacky. Without a word I started the movie and snuggled up to Jacky. What the hell is going on today? It's like the whole universe just wants me to either get disturbed or hurt people.

"Are you ok?" I looked up at him and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm all good."

"No you're not, what happened?"

"I- umm-" I sighed. "I accidentally walked in on Kairo doing something."

Jacky went wide eyed. "Sorry I asked." I ended up falling asleep with Jacky in the middle of the fifth movie.

"You're so cute." Was the last thing I heard. I woke up in the bed to a shirtless, sleeping Jacky beside me. He had a large bruise from where I punched him....today? Yesterday? What time is it? I slowly got out of his grasp and reached for my phone. It was only four in the afternoon and Jacky and I were sleeping. Better get some before tour. I got back into Jacky's arms as he woke up. "Hey."

"Hey, go back to sleep, Jack." He squeezed me and closed his eyes back. I stayed up pretty much the rest of the night just staring into nothing. I don't think I fell asleep until one in the morning. I woke up at ten the next morning alone. I walked downstairs and looked around. No one was here. It was silent and there were no cars in the driveway. I ran back upstairs to get my phone, seeing no notifications. I went to Jacky's contact to call him, ringing four times before he answered.

"Hey, you ok?" I smiled at the sound of his voice.

"Yeah, where are you?"

"When I woke up Kairo was gone. But the band needs me in the studio today to prepare for tour. So I don't know what time I'll be over there." I bit my cheek.

"Alright sounds good. Just text me when you're on the way."

"I will. Bye, y/n."

"Bye, Jack." The call ended so I decided to get dressed and go to the mall. I pulled out a men's sleeveless sweater and black, ripped skinny jeans. I curled my hair and did light face makeup but heavy eye makeup. Grabbing my keys and phone there was a knock on the door. I looked out of the window to see Ronnie's girlfriend Crissy at my door. I opened it, her expression worried.

"Y-Y/n?" She stuttered.

"Crissy, are you ok? What's up?"

"I think Ronnie wants to split, y/n." My eyes widened. I took her in my arms as she almost collapsed to the ground.

"You need to come sit, honey." She sat down on the couch and cried for a moment with her head on my shoulder. "What makes you think that?"

"I think he's been talking to some wrestler or something." I comforted her the best I could.