Chapter 1: The Very Beginning

Mizuki Amateratsu (She looks like this in the image below, I do not own that character or picture, belongs to rightful owner.) 

Appearance:  Has long dark brown hair with light brown Hazel eyes

Appearance:  Has long dark brown hair with light brown Hazel eyes.  5'5. Is decently fit, on track and field.  Has a cute look to her, she thinks that she is average in looks.  She admits she looks cute at times but not really pretty.  However, she can be considered pretty by others but not herself. (This appearance is before entering the Demon Slayer world.)

Appearance in Demon Slayer:  Still has the dark brown hair, however much darker than before, which can be considered almost black.  Still has Hazel eyes and a cute face/pretty face.  Though her hair at the tips have a silver blue tinge to it.  Though her body/fitness is much more built and trained in her upper muscles and she had to train again for her muscles in her legs.  She is overall more fit than she was before.     

Age: 15 

Personality: She is a big otaku fan when it comes to her favorite anime and loves to read wattpad stories (a reason why she reads spoilers).  She is funny, kind, thoughtful, and tries to be optimistic.  She is also a hardworking person.  She is known in school to be a very thoughtful and kind person who is nice and pretty inside and out.  She's a great listener but she tends to dwell on thoughts a little to much which stresses her out at times.  But she can also be very lazy and stubborn. 

Breath Style:  Sun breath style and Star breathing.  She uses those styles depending on the situation but came up with her own original style: Star breathing.  Before she could master the sun breath style she made star light breathing on her own.  Over the years and time spent learning the sun breath, only mastering a couple moves.  

Star light breathing: 

Comet of fire 1st style: A single powerful blow 

Meteor Shower 2nd Style: The user spins their body slashing the enemy multiple times

Star Gazer 3rd Style: A hit from above slashing horizontal.

Constellation of night 4th Style: A multiple jabs/thrusts from the sword 

(Will add more)    

Family/Siblings:  Mom and Dad.  Younger Brother Testu.   

Chapter 1: The Very Beginning

Mizuki POV

'Tic'  I hear the sound of my light switch and my lamp turns on signaling me to wake up.  I rub my eyes and slowly get out of bed.  I yawn and make my way to the bathroom.  'Ugh just one more day and I can finally go to Japan for my summer exchange program and I can relax and catch up on the chapters of Demon Slayer and Black Clover and Haikyuu.   I get to read them and not be bothered!!  I also get to sight see!'  I think to myself as I head towards the living room to eat breakfast.