Introduction

Hi bbys <3 as always bbyshownu has presented y'all with another book T_T

let's start things off! sadly I'm not including Kisame or Kakuzu I tried multiple times and I cant imagine/write anything for them :( but Izuna, Madara, Hashirama and Tobirama are included to make up for it! And Shisui! Hopefully that makes up for it~

「Pein」
Pein is emotionless, he is hardheaded and stubborn. He is very neat and likes things down his way, and very dedicated to finishing what has to be done.

[Name] is down to earth and very caring. Her aura is full of care and kindness and everybody in the Akatsuki loves her! She's very charming and gorgeous. She is a princess of her village [village name].

「Hidan」

He's a handful, curses a lot, has an attitude problem. He's very perverted but is respectful towards [Name] and Konan. He's loud and obnoxious, but knows his boundaries... sometimes.

[Name] is a missing nin from Sunagakure, she was close to Sasori's family so she tagged her fellow friend along. She is shy and adorable, her looks are so charming and she's short. She's the complete opposite of Hidan, she's very respectful and kind. She's cute and strong. Also she is always punching something.

「Sasori」

Stubborn. Emotionless and very witty. He tends to get on everybody's nerves. Though If he's in a good mood he will crack a joke or two. He doesn't open up much towards the other members only his partner Deidara. But that will soon change!

[Name] was from Kusagakure (the village Karin was from) she is a medic ninja and had enhanced healing powers. She's bubbly, and charismatic, though she can be short tempered. She's very beautiful and all the members of Akatsuki took notice. Her fierce personality, beautiful looks, and strength didn't go unnoticed by Sasori at all!

「Itachi」

Itachi was cold and intimidating. But his heart was filled with care. He's very selfless and puts you first always, he is very ill though. Itachi is shy around [Name], but eventually opens up.

Senju [Name] lived in a village close to Konoha, but she stayed undercover due to her being a Senju. She knows there are people out there after her DNA since she is currently the last remaining Senju. She is a lively character, full of energy and hope and somewhat clumsy. She was a advanced medic ninja for Konoha, but later on retired and decided to live a normal life away from Shinobi. She's extremely stunning and captivating, her smile was beautiful. She's older than Itachi by two months.

「Deidara」

He was full of energy and always babbles about his beautiful art. He is very shy towards [Name]. He always plays around with the members except Itachi.

[Name] was introduced to the group very very early on. Itachi and her were recruited together. She is an Uchiha that wasn't living in Konoha the time of the massacre. She's very powerful, and intimidating just like Itachi. She had beautiful eyes and a stunning complexion. Her and Itachi's looks were very complimented in the hideout. Her mysterious and strong character intrigued a lot.

「Obito/Tobi」

Obito only comes out as soon as you guys became close. He would talk to [Name] as Tobi but a less childish vibe, but around the others he was childish and all over the place.

[Name] is very mature and beautiful. She is a branch family Hyūga that was capture by Pein. She is very well respected in the hideout, and is close to Itachi since they went to the academy together. She is gorgeous, but is short tempered and hardheaded. But everybody loves her cause she can cook and she likes to clean!

「Hashirama」

Hashirama is funny, caring and charming. He is very well respected and approachable. He is a little clumsy but it's okay. He's a man child but when he gets serious/mad it gets scary. Don't get on Hashirama's bad side!

Haruno [Name] is a normal shinobi, but she was more of a household girl. She's very beautiful and loves kids. She often helps out the starving families and aids people during the war times. Hashirama took a liking in her. She's very adorable and charming, very much like Hashirama. She's funny and likes to joke around. She is well known around because people saw her as if she was a stunning god helping the people in need.

「Tobirama」

Tobirama was stern and serious, and sassy. He liked things done his way, and is stubborn. But he is gentle and caring towards family (sometimes), he has a soft side, he likes to cuddle and be babied. But that's besides the point.

Nara [Name] was his advisor, all his other assistants and advisors had quit. She managed to handle him though, and he tolerated her. She was intelligent and sassy, and of course beautiful. She was very soft spoken and shy, and was somewhat intimidated by the Hokage...

「Izuna」

Izuna is shy and genuine. He admires his older brother a lot and loves to joke around sometimes. He's a natural flirt and handsome.

Senju [Name] is Hashirama's (future) advisor, and Tobirama's very close friend. She is very strong and well known around cause of the many people she's killed at war. She's is stunning, she's down to earth and humble. She's funny and caring.

「Madara」

He is daddy asf ughhh I'm sorry 😫
But Madara is competitive and stubborn, he may seem intimidating but he's a goofball. He's a hard shell to break though, only his brother sees that side of him. Likes everything done well and his way.

Uchiha [Name] is very strong and competitive too. She's younger than Madara by 3 years, her skills were noticed during fighting and she was titled the "Uchiha Princess" by other clans. Her looks were captivating and many men in the clan wanted a chance with her, though she is shy and soft spoken... don't get her mad.

「Shisui」

Shisui is a natural flirt, he's easygoing and respectful. He's a little goofy at times but he's respectful. He's a little short tempered, and very secretive.

Hatake [Name] is Kakashi's younger sister. She is easygoing and funny, but is hard to crack. She's very good looking and adorable. She is strong and intelligent. Shisui took a liking in her when she saw her in the Hokage's office.

Sasuke's bitchass ugh:

Sasuke is stubborn as always, he's quiet and composed. He's a little shy around you and very protective. He values everything he has left.

Uzumaki [Name] was Karin's cousin, they two reunited when Orochimaru ordered Sasuke to kidnap her. Her dna has close connections to Uzumaki Mito, and that was valuable. She's very beautiful and strong willed. She rarely gets mad and is always bubbly and happy. Opposite of Sasuke.... but opposites attract ~