Cuddles♡Akatsuki

Pein: ( ◠‿◠ )

Pein laid beside you, he usually isn't the type to be clingy towards you but when he feels affectionate he will demonstrate it to you. Your back was facing him, and he slowly brought himself to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. Pein kissed your neck, "I love you, my love." He whispered, rubbing your sides.

You turned to face him and he chuckled the slightest, a sudden jump of happiness running his veins. Pein caressed your face and kissed your forehead, you giggled at his cute actions. "You love me, dont you?" You said, making him nod.

"Of course, Princess. I'm deeply in love." Pein said in a monotone, hugging you tight. "You're all mine."

- Pein is the "possessive" boyfriend 🥺
- he isn't insecure, he just feels that you are all he has left and needs to protect you. Pein loves you a lot💓
- "Princess." Would occasionally slip out because of your title, but Pein loves calling you that
- a old souled lover, charming and seductive✨🥺
- "[Name], day by day I'm falling more in love with you."
- your bubbly self would cling on him constantly, but Pein never pushes you away.

- "Okay, you can sit on my lap while I work."

- "REALLY BABE? I LOVE YOU!" You cheered, kissing his cheek.
- pein kisses your hand 🥺

- pillow talk every night, "Babe I wonder how long we will last.. I never want to leave your side.." you confessed. Pein snugged deeper into your neck and said "I will love you as long as there are stars above you, and a sun that shines everyday."

Itachi: Im already crying😔

Itachi was at your house, watching you clean the table. "[Name].."

You hummed in response, and turned over to see him. "Yes Itachi? What's wrong?" You asked, walking towards him. Itachi gently grabbed your hand and suddenly hugged you, his tall figure allowed him to rest his chin on your head. Itachi kissed your forehead, and he just stayed like that for a while. "I really miss you, [Name]. I wish I could spend all my days with you.." he confessed.

You smiled underneath his touch and tiptoed to his height and kissed Itachi's soft lips, "I miss you more babe, don't worry one day I will spend the rest of my life righttt beside you!"

You hugged Itachi's waist and pressed your head on his chest, "I want to.. cuddle." The Uchiha embarrassedly said, and you squealed.

"Last one on the bed is the big spoon!"

- Itachi is such a beautiful being, he is the beautiful, most perfect boyfriend.
- "love, it's alright I can make time for you always."
- "[Name], love. I made breakfast for you."

- kisses your forehead, and pokes it🥺💓 "Next time, babe. I promise you."

- he pinkie promises🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💕
- every time Itachi visits you, he brings you a bouquet of roses or any beautiful flower. "Babe you're more beautiful than these flowers, they don't even compare to you."
- you pouted and crossed your arms, "Me or the flowers!"
- Itachi smiled and leaned to your height, "You."
- he is a honest, heartwarming lover. Itachi admits his love and need for you, and tells you everyday that he loves you with all his heart.

- "I don't know what I'd do without you, I love you so much.."
- Itachi likes to pout and be cared for. He craves your embrace and presence, "I miss you, [Name].."
- ITACHI WRITES LOVE LETTERS🥺🥺🥺💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 he puts them all in your favorite color envelope🥺