Konoha Founders♡First Date

Konoha Founders + First Date
Minato Now Included!:)

Hashirama: ugh yes daddy😩😋

Hashirama awkwardly swayed as he waited for you, he asked if you wanted to walk around the village and you agreed. He wore his dark red amour attire, since he never knew if he would be going to battle — but he just wanted to impress you.

You walked his direction in your all black ninja attire, with your Haruno clan symbol in the back.  Hashirama's eyes sparkled at seeing your beautiful presence.

"You all set?" You asked, linking your arm with his. The Senju blushed at your cute actions and nodded, "Of course. Oh-! Do you like my outfit?" He asked, unliking arms with you and posing.

You giggled, "Yes, Hashirama-Sama, you look handsome!"

The two of you walked around Konoha and Hashirama talked to you about his plans on creating a village with peace

The two of you walked around Konoha and Hashirama talked to you about his plans on creating a village with peace. You watched as his eyes light up and his face was filled with excitement as he talked about his dreams. "I hope one day, [Name]-San, that I'll share my dream with you." He confessed, giving you a childish smile.

Hashirama cleared his throat and held your hand, "I know, we've only met a couple times but I've taken an interest in you. You're beautiful and caring." He confessed. You squeezed his hand and fiddled with it, "I've always admired you for the things you've done for our safety, Hashirama. And now I admire you even more." You said.

Hashirama chuckled, "Stay beside me and help me achieve happiness and peace in our village." He said, giving you a thumbs up.

"Of course, Hashirama!"

Tobirama: yuh get into itttt😻😻😋

Nara [Name] wore a kimono as she waited for Tobirama to arrive. She was in his office for the longest time.

You wore your hair down, framing your face beautifully. You played with the sleeves of your kimono, sighing.

"Really, Tobirama?! Making me wait for a stupid ceremony? I got ready for all this ... all this was so time consuming... This is such a drag." You thought.

But your thoughts were cut short, seeing that Senju Tobirama finally walked in. "Well seems you've arrived early for once, Nara [Name]." Tobirama mocked, "Oh, you look nice."

"