The Start of Everything

Pein: ( ◠‿◠ ) yes baby

[Name] decided to give Pein a visit, she wore formal attire like always, a light pink kimono. A princess can never be seen disorganized. She carried a casket filled with sweets and presents that she could offer to people around town. Pein gave the princess a bodyguard from Amegakure. That way she could travel easily. Once they arrived at Pein's office she was shocked to not see him there. "Pein-San, where are you?" [Name] said, pouting. Until she heard someone walk into the office.

"You're here." Pein said, with a confused look on his face. [Name] smiled cutely and hugged him. "Sorry for not telling you ahead of time. I wanted to surprise you." She said, letting go of him. "I was wondering if you could give me a tour around your village." [Name] said, looking at Pein who was sitting on his desk.

"As you please, Princess." Pein said in a monotone, grabbing an umbrella for you.

The two of you walked around and [Name] talked about her life in her village. "I was an orphan, and during the Shinobi war my friend got killed." Pein said, making the princess frown. "I'm so sorry to hear that.. I've always been against the Shinobi way, I wish that the world would finally achieve peace.." [Name] said, looking at Pein. "Peace will never be achieved until people know pain." He replied back.

"You're no fun, Pein. As an ally to your village I will invite you to dinner! Can you do tonight?" [Name] said, giving the leader a smile. The orange haired man stood in place in awe. "How is she not scared of the type of person I am...?" He thought, but then accepted her request.

Hidan: FUCCCCKKKK YES(ᵔᴥᵔ)

[Name] was knitting in the living room, since winter was coming soon she decided to knit a scarf for herself and Sasori— even though he doesn't feel the cold. It's the thought that matters. Hidan was sharpening his scythe as he watched the shy girl peacefully knit.

"Eh! Who the fuck are you making that for? You got a boyfriend or what?" Hidan asked, making [Name] look at him confused. "N-no.. I'm making a scarf for the wintertime.."

Hidan scoffed, "You should make one for me. It's cold as fuck out there." He said thinking it was a nice flirty move, [Name] giggled. "You should start wearing a shirt under your cloak then, silly."

Deidara and Tobi watched as the two interacted, it was so obvious that Hidan was trying to flirt with her. "Eh! You should take [Name]-Chan out to see the lantern festival in the nearby village, un!" Deidara chimed, making Tobi squeal, "Tobi wants to go! Can Tobi join!?"

[Name] was blushing like crazy at the thought of being alone with a man that isn't Sasori. "I-I think that-"

"That sounds like a great idea! Get your shit ready [Name]!" Hidan said.

Deidara laughed at [Name]'s blushing state. "I just created a love story, un." He thought.

Sasori: Pinocchio look a lil different here😳😍‼️‼️‼️

The red haired male looked at [Name] prepare Itachi a tea filled with herbs for his sore throat. The other Akatsuki members were out on a mission besides Itachi, Kisame and Sasori. "Sad how humans get sick constantly." Sasori commented, making [Name] sweatdrop, "I mean it's good cause people like me exist and I heal many people." She said, smiling. Kisame snickered, "Puppet boy doesn't recall any human feelings. He doesn't sleep, eat or even drink anything to stay alive, [Name]-San."

[Name] gasped, which made Sasori look at her confused. "Oh! Sasori-Kun, I didn't know that. Do you ever get bored?" She asked, a cute aura surrounding her. Sasori shrugged, "I forgot what to feels like to be bored."