How You Met + First Impression

Pein:

[Name] was seeking an ally for her village who was being invaded by other villagers. Her duties as a princess weren't hard and she wasn't forced to marry anybody, but she knew it meant to help her village out she will.  [Name] wore a lavender kimono with a white sash, she grabbed a white umbrella and headed out the door. Her villagers greeted her with care and were happy to see her, "You look beautiful as always, [Name]-Chan!" Her assistant said, making her blush. "Thank you, Hikaru."
**
As she entered the village Hidden in the Rain, she was soon stopped by a blue haired woman. "State your purpose." She asked. "I'm the Princess of a nearby village! Please. I beg you to help my village from becoming ruins." She starred at you for a while, and nodded. "Follow me."

She took [Name] to an office in a high tower, and the two waited for someone to arrive. As soon as a orange haired man with a long black cloak entered, the princess stood up "My name is princess Hayawaka [Name]," she said, bowing. "May you help me protect my village, I ask for an alliance."

The male took notice of the Hayawaka, and was somewhat took aback by how graceful she was. He's seen multiple females before but [Name] stood out she seemed almost godlike. "Of course, I will lead the way."

After he helped her out with her village and took out almost every invader, [Name] cupped his hands and bowed. "May I ask what your name is? Thank you so much for protecting my village from danger." She said, with a stunning smile on her face. "I'm Pein... Don't worry we are an alliance now."

Hidan: daddy asl idc( ・∇・)

[Name] sat on the sofa of the hideout reading a book that Sasori gave her to entertain her. Her and Sasori were recruited by the Akatsuki and today some new member is coming. "Oi! This shit is nice for a being in a fucking cave."

[Name] looked up and saw her leader Pein next to a grey haired man with a huge scythe. "And it comes with a pretty ass bitch! I'm loving this so far." He said, making eye contact with you and smirked. Kakuzu chuckled as he sat next to you counting money, he noticed how you were completely red like a tomato. "Seems like that's my new partner." Kakuzu said.

Hidan toured around the hideout, and you were cleaning out the room that Pein told you was going to be assigned to him. "Shit! Is this my room? I'll be sleeping with you!" The taller male said, walking into the room. "Uh- no... Pein-Sama t-told me to clean this room..." [Name] said shyly, getting ready to leave. Until Hidan grabbed her wrist and kneeled down to her height. "Hey! Are you okay pipsqueak? You're burning up!" He said, touching your forehead. Making you burn up even more. "I-I have to get going-!"

"You are the most beautiful bitch I've ever seen, for sure. That's a compliment. You should get going now." Hidan said, waving you goodbye. He smirked as he saw her small figure leave his room. "Shit maybe this isn't that bad."

Sasori:

"Hey! Deidara give me it back!" [Name] yelled at the blonde boy. "Stop taking my hair brushes! I've had enough!" She said, with a red aura around her, she was steaming up. Hidan and Kakuzu were hiding from fear behind the couch, "Deidara!! How many times did I tell you stop making the bitch mad! She's scary!" Hidan quivered.

Sasori was intrigued by the feisty female, "Are all females very short tempered like you, [Name]?" He asked in a monotone, making her sweatdrop. "Ugh! I'll deal with you later!" [Name] yelled at Deidara, throwing the hairbrush back at him, but she threw it hard that it got stuck to the wall, making a hole right next to the blonde. "Sasori! Danna are you serious?! Are you asking for a death wish!" Deidara yelled.