Cuddle Time! They Want to Cuddle

Konoha Founders!
Cuddle Time(*'︶'*)╯♡

Hashirama: my baby 1000000/10

After a long day at work and filing paperwork, all Hashirama wanted to do was go straight to your arms and call it a night. Being the Hokage wasn't easy, everyday he would miss you and your touch.

"Babe! I'm homeeeeee!" Hashirama yelled cheerfully, waiting for a response but to no avail. "[Name]?" He said, pouting. Walking to your shared room he saw you fast asleep, your cute, peaceful figure sprawled across your shared bed.

Hashirama smiled seeing the sight of his beautiful significant other sleeping, "You tried waiting for me again.." he thought, feeling guilty for his heavy schedule. He took his cloak off and got into something comfortable, ready to fall asleep beside you. You slowly opened your eyes feeling the bed shift, "Hashirama...?" You softly mumbled, turning over to see him smiling at you already. "I'm home, babe." He said, moving a strand of hair away from your face, and caressing it. "I missed you."

You gave him a sleepy smile, "I missed you more."

Hashirama got closer to you and adjusted himself to your small figure, he wrapped his arms around your waist, and resting his head on top of yours. Meanwhile you snugged into his chest, your arms around him. Your legs entangled, underneath the blankets. "I want to stay like this forever.." Hashirama whispered, gently patting your head. Pulling away for a second, he kissed your forehead.

"I love you, babe."

- Hashirama the type of boyfriend to always carry a photo of you wherever he is Bc he loves you like that uwu
- cuddles all the time, he is a big beaw 🐻  holds you tight and close from your waist and kisses your forehead goodnight 🥺
- neck kisses for Goodmorning kisses ✨
- morning sex Bc hashirama need his motivation ✨😋
- super affectionate, he's a playful lover and a caring one.  He is in love with your whole being, from head to toe.
- occasionally talks about marriage, but he's waiting on a perfect time.
- introduces you to the village as his lover and wife to be🥺
- "I WUVVV YOUUUUU"
- "omg hashirama you're embarrassing me..!"
- attacks you with back hugs in public 🥺
- "oh! This is my girlfriend. SHES SO PRETTY!"
- "I love you always."
- "my beautiful lady."
- Hashirama kisses you every chance he gets 🥺

Tobirama: my babydaddy but he don't fw Uchiha so 100/10

Tobirama looked at you as you brought more paperwork in, he always found you very good looking in your advisor attire. "[Name]. Do you know how to cuddle?" He asked.

You looked at him confused and nodded, "Yeah. Why are you asking me silly questions?"

Tobirama furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms, "Who taught you huh?"

You looked at him and laughed, "aw you're jealous? You want to cwwuaadleeee" you mockingly said, making Tobirama blush and angrily look away from you. "Yeah and what if I do? Would you come here and cuddle me?" He asked in a monotone.

Walking his direction and sitting on his lap, you kissed his cheek and pecked him all over his face. "Of course I would! I love you, Tobirama."

The grey haired Senju had his arm around your waist meanwhile the other was touching your thigh, massaging it. Tobirama rested his head on your shoulder, kissing your neck occasionally, "I love you too."