Akatsuki♡First Date

Akatsuki First Date
+ Shisui and Sasuke

Pein: lemme play witcho piercings bbyboyyyyyy😳😳😋😩💅🏼💘‼️😍💯🔐

Pein sighed seeing how energetic you were today, "So! First thing first, I advise you not to give everybody a glare since we are normal people and not ninja." You said, giving him a thumbs up. "But otherwise than that, I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine."

You smiled at him and said, "Don't think you need to change yourself completely around my village, we accept you."

Pein nodded and complied himself, to be thorough he found you very stunning. "Do you think.. They will accept me?" He asked, holding you back from entering your villages gates. "If you're worried, how about we ditch the dinner?" You asked, hoping he'll say yes.

"Are you sure about that?" He said, "Yes! I want to be rebellious! Oh oh! And can you teach me ninja moves?" You went on, your eyes sparkling. "Please Pein!"

**

Pein agreed to teaching the princess simple combat moves. "You're of royalty, I suggest you live up to your parents expectations." He said, seeing how excited [Name] was about learning how to punch a tree. "It's a safer world for you."

[Name] frowned hearing those words from Pein, "I always wanted to defend  myself, I felt the need to once I met you." She confessed, "I want to be brave and strong just like you."

Pein felt his heart skip a beat hearing those words, never did he think somebody would want to be like him. [Name] chuckled seeing his facial expression, "You must be thinking why I would want to be like you, when I'm living an amazing life."

Pein eyed the princess, and wondered what she will say. "I want to be like you, so one day I'll be strong and protect you the same way you protect me and my village." [Name] said, giving him a soft, genuine smile.

"So what do you say, Pein-Sama? Will you let me protect you?" [Name] asked, getting closer to the Akatsuki member

Pein furrowed his eyebrows and looked away from the stunning female, trying to avoid making eye contact with her. "Open up to me, I promise you I'll protect you the way you protect me." [Name] promised, getting his hand and forming a pinkie promise.

"I promise!"

Pein looked at [Name]'s starry [color] eyes and nodded, "If you say so."

Itachi: eyebags more expensive than ur life💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼😋💯😍 [continuation from the last chapter lol]

You looked at Itachi shocked from your front door, "Yes. Is there something wrong?" You asked feeling a little uneasy. "Plus, I know you're Uchiha Itachi. You're a highly wanted rouge ninja." You confessed, looking down.