Thirty Days After

A/N: Hey everyone! Hope you guys liked the first oneshot. As I said, here's another one, and it is the next part/ sequel of the last one. So, I WANT TO ASK SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO YOU ALL IN THE A/N, PLEASE READ IT! (besides the random question). Yes, I actually need to ask something important related to this oneshot (the first one and this), so please read that. On with the chapter! 

She sighed. "Okay then. You see, that day was..." 

"That day was what?" Ginny asked her. 

Hermione summoned her diary towards her, and used a spell on it. "Here. You should probably read what I had written on that day before I tell you what happened. Otherwise, I don't think you would really understand why..." 

"But I thought that this diary was locked and no one would be able to open it, except you." Ginny said as she took the diary from her hands.

"I used a spell on it so you can read the first one." Hermione told her. "Only the first one." She added after a moment. 

"I can't believe you don't trust me." Ginny shook her head, but nevertheless, opened the diary and started reading it aloud. 

Dear Dragon

"Dragon? Seriously? Are you kidding me?" Ginny asked her, but Hermione just told her to continue reading it.

I know that's a weird name- 

"More like weirdest name ever." Ginny muttered.

- but I didn't want to address you as 'dear diary' because I find that name to be odd. So, I came up with this idea. I'll address you with the name which will be related to what I have to write each day, so the name will probably keep changing. 

Anyways, you would have probably guessed about whom I am writing today by the name, if tou haven't then well, you will know at the end. 

"Oohh... A dragon, huh? Let's guess who it is. Hmm... Maybe the hottest, most idiotic, stupidest, best ATTENTION seeker, Slytherin ever? Also known as the Slytherin Prince?" Ginny smirked as Hermione's cheeks turned red. Ginny shook her head and continued reading.

Let me be clear so as you won't get confused with one of my sentences at the end. The first time when I realised that he had changed was when he wished me 'Happy Birthday'. Not only did he he got me a gift, but he also offered to do the rounds by himself so as to let me relax on my birthday. I was confused at first, but then he told me to consider it as a part of his apology for all the things he had done. 

"How cute!" Ginny exclaimed as she read it. 

The second time was when he stood up for me in front of those still prejudiced Slytherin, and said that even if I was a Muggle born, I was way better at magic than them. Imagine my surprise when he didn't use that foul word.

"I am surprised too." She muttered. 

"I don't remember asking for your opinion, you nosy girl." Hermione scowled at her friend.

"Stay away from Malfoy. You are becoming like that idiotic ferret." Ginny muttered but not loud enough for Hermione to hear. 

The third time was when I had a fever, and Madam Pomfrey wasn't in Hogwarts at the moment. He took care of me, and didn't sleep for three days. I persuaded him to go to classes, and in return, he took notes for me. He didn't even go down to the Great Hall for eating, he used to bring his food to the Heads' Dormitory, and eat it with me. What do you think about him now? 

I don't have much time right now, since I really need to go, and he would be here any minute, so I am going to make this quick. I was never really good with words, so it might be cheesy, but don't mind it.