Our Story (2)

A/N: Hey everyone! Hope you guys liked the last oneshot. I wasn't too sure that you all will like it since I hadn't really written anything like that before. But, I guess it turned out to be okay, and that's good because I really enjoyed writing that. Anyways, here's the second part of it. And though it is the second one, it's not really connected to the first one. And, so please don't get confused if the events mentioned in these letters will be different. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next oneshot will be out. On with the chapter!

First year...

To the boy who ran away from the forest 

First of all, let me tell you how cowardly you are. 

You were the one responsible for our detention, and you blame it on us. And then, you have got the nerve to run away from there, even when you knew how dangerous it was for someone to be left alone there.

If something had happened to Harry, you would have been asking McGonagall to give you more detentions rather than have my wand pointed at you. 

As if challenging Harry for that Remembrall wasn't enough. But I guess, it was fine since you indirectly helped him, and the Gryffindor Quidditch team.

 You literally invited Ron and Harry for a duel at midnight just to make them get caught by Filch? Are you crazy? 

Perhaps you should get yourself checked at St Mungo's.

I wish I had a camera that time so I could have made a video of you running away and then maybe show it to everyone. 

I can't tell you how much I hate you. 

What. An. Idiot. 

But I guess I just loved seeing your disappointed face when we won the House Cup. And yes, we totally deserved it. 

We literally stopped Voldemort from coming back, we should have been awarded at least a thousand points. 

Can I tell you something? Whatever, I don't really care about your answer. I don't know why I am writing this letter. I was just reading, and then I suddenly wanted to write this letter. I have no idea why. 

I think I just wanted to rant to someone about you and your stupidness, and I thought, why not rant it to you? 

Of course, it's not like you are going to read this letter. And, I'll make sure you won't. But you know, it helps to just rant about something to someone, and I guess that's what I did in this letter, and will probably do in the future as well. 

Anyways, I want to continue reading the book. So, I guess I'll talk to you later. 

Hermione

----------- 

Second year...

To the arrogant quidditch player who can't ever catch a snitch

Let me say this again, I HATE YOU, MALFOY. I can't even describe how much I loathe you right now. 

How dare you call me that foul word? 

I am literally way better than you at using magic despite you being a pureblood. You better stop using that otherwise you better hope that I don't tell McGonagall about that. 

Well now that I have made that clear, let's talk about something else. You know 'talk'? Just talking, Malfoy, no need to point your wand at me. 

I mean, it's not like you will be able to use any spell on me, but still there's no need for taking out your wand. 

I think I should probably thank you for giving me that paper. Yes, I know that you were the one who put that paper in my bad. No need to look so shocked.