Trip Towards Love

A/N: Hey everyone! Hope you guys liked the last oneshot. It didn't have a happy ending, but I had that idea, and so, I wrote it. Also, I assure you, this oneshot won't be like the last one. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next oneshot will be out. On with the chapter! 

Also, credit for this idea goes to @dunleejane. Thanks! 

"Remind me why am I here again?" Draco sighed as plopped down on his bed. When he had to agree to come home for the holidays, he hadn't expected his mother to do this. 

"Maybe because you needed an excuse to hang out with Granger." Blaise smirked at him. 

Draco threw his book at him. 

"Why would Granger be here anyway? I mean, she can be here if she wants, but Narcissa said that this was a trip for Pureblood families." Theo sat down next to Draco. 

"I am happy that Draco didn't stay at Hogwarts for the holidays. Maybe you two can finally convince him to confess his feelings to Granger." Pansy said and looked at Blaise and Theo. 

"Even if we managed to convince him, there will be still three weeks before he can meet her." Blaise said. "It's not like Granger is joining us for this trip." 

Pansy stared at him. "Why? Will it be a problem if she joins us on this trip? Narcissa loves her, doesn't she?" 

"B-but, the trip is just for pureblood families?" Draco narrowed his eyes at her. "Or is there something you are not telling us, Pansy?" 

"I promised Narcissa that I won't tell anyone." She smiled at him. 

Draco groaned. Trust his mother to do something on this trip. 

They were interrupted by a 'pop'. "Mrs Malfoy has said to tell you all that its time to discuss the details of this trip. Also, there is a surprise guest, so she wants Master Malfoy to dress nicely." The Malfoy House-Elf, Kelly, bowed and dissapparated with a 'pop'. 

"Wonder who this surprise guest will be." Draco rolled his eyes as the others left his room. 

----------

"Ahh... There is my dear son." Narcissa hugged him and kissed his cheek. She led him, and his friends towards the newly built dining hall, and told them to take their seats. 

"First of all, I am really glad that you all agreed to go to this trip." Narcissa smiled at everyone. 

"I still haven't agreed to it." Draco muttered, his eyes narrowing at Blaise who was smirking at him.

Ignoring his comment, Narcissa continued, "I have made a few changes to this trip. The Parkinsons, Notts, and Zabinis are going on a trip to Australia. Turns out that they had already planned this a few weeks ago. The Lovegoods, Weasleys and other Pureblood families are also going on trips, so I am afraid that only we will be able to go to this trip that I have planned. That is, if you three want to go with us." She looked at Pansy, Theo and Zabini. 

Theo spoke for the three of them. "Of course, Narcissa. We already asked our parents for their permission, and they said that we can come with you, Draco and Lucius to this trip." 

Narcissa clapped her hands. "Brilliant. Astoria called me earlier and said that she too wanted to come with us on this trip." 

"Is she the surprise guest? Because if she is, then I have no intention to stay here any longer. I can just to the Quidditch pitch and-" Draco stood up from his chair, but one look from Narcissa was all it took to make him sit back down. 

"Quiet, Draco. And, no, she isn't the surprise guest. I didn't know you were this excited to meet our surprise guest. I do hope you will like her." Narcissa pointed her hand towards the door.