Promise (2)

A/N: Hey everyone! Hope you guys liked the last oneshot. This is the second part of the previous oneshot. And no, I don't hate Ron, I just dislike him a bit. I just don't like the ship Romione. I had never planned to make this second part, but then I got the idea, so I decided to write it. Just consider this as a short story in this book. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter! 

"Good morning, Draco. Where's- Oh." 

Narcissa froze as soon as she entered her son's room. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. How in Salazar's name did that happen? 

Draco Malfoy, the person who had never sat on a floor and refused to do it anytime, was sitting on the floor, his head rested on the bed while some other person slept on his bed. 

Narcissa looked at the object in her hands, and then lifted it up. Click!

She smiled as she watched them. He sat on the floor just because of her. Narcissa knew Hermione was the only one to bring a change in him, even if it wasn't intentional or a major change.

"Draco, wake up. Draco!" When he didn't wake up, she decided to shook him a little. "Wake up!" But the result was the same. 

"I am giving away your green apples." She shook him again, and as she had predicted, he immediately woke up. 

"Wh- what? Where are the apples?" He was confused for a moment, but then understood everything as he looked at his mother. 

"I told you to stop doing that to wake me up everytime. You don't know how much apples mean to me." He muttered. 

Narcissa just crossed her arms in front of her and looked at him. "It's six o'clock in the morning. Why are you here so early?" He asked as he looked at the watch. 

"Good morning to you, too." She smiled at him. 

Draco yawned and stood up. After looking at the witch sleeping peacefully on his bed, he turned towards his mother. "Let's go downstairs. I don't want to wake her up this early." 

------------

"So, mind telling me how exactly did you know that she was in my house last night?" Draco asked his mother. 

"I never reveal my sources, Draco. I thought I had already told you that." She smiled at him. 

"You did, but I chose not to accept it." He went into the kitchen, and came back a few moments later with a green apple in his hand. 

"That's your problem, deal with it." Narcissa said. "Anyways, do you mind telling me why were you not sleeping on your bed?" 

"I think you failed to notice that someone was sleeping on my bed. And, I don't want to receive hexes from her wand if I sleep next to her on it." He told her. 

"But you could have slept in one of the guestrooms. I don't think it was necessary to sleep on the floor next to the bed." She said. 

"I-well... I..." He stuttered. He hadn't thought that his mother might ask him this question. "I thought that she might get confused or panic when she would wake up in the morning and find herself in an unfamiliar place. So, I slept on the floor." 

"Why would she think that your room is an unfamiliar place when she helped you to decorate it around seven months ago? I don't think Hermione forgets things very easily." Narcissa smirked at him. 

"Yeah, right. Well... You see it was quite late, and that thought didn't really cross my mind. And, I was quite tired as well-" He started. 

Narcissa cut him off as she started laughing at him. "You know you look really cute when you get nervous or flustered like this."