Promise

A/N: Hey everyone! Hope you guys liked the last oneshot. I have already started planning for it, but I won't be starting it after I finish this book, because I already have plans for another Dramione fanfic. Anyways, just to let you all know, this oneshot takes place a few years after their eight year ended. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter! 

Draco had expected to see many weird things when he entered the bar. But the sight he saw, was not the one he had expected to see in a hundred years. 

In front of him, a witch was drinking Firewhiskey. His eyes widened when he realised that witch was none other than Hermione know-it-all Granger. 

"What is she doing here?" He muttered while still standing in front of the door. 

She had one empty bottle of Firewhiskey near her on the table, while the second one, half empty, was in her hands. 

"Looks like the Weasel messed up again." He sighed. 

He was still looking at her, and then suddenly- 

"Oww... You idiot." He muttered as he glared at the person who had just entered the bar. He slowly got up from the floor, and his glare intensified. 

"Not my fault you were standing in front of the door, idiot. They should just put up a sign here saying that nobody's allowed to stand in front of the door." The person rolled his eyes at Draco. 

"They should just remove this door, and instead put a door that opens outside and not inside." Draco said. 

"Oh wait, you're Malfoy, right? I am Justin Finch-Fletchley, I was in your year at Hogwarts." He held out his hand for Draco to shake.

"I think you should say sorry to me for making me fall on the ground." Draco said, ignoring his handshake. 

"Or maybe you can just use your pea sized brain and stand anywhere else except in front of the door, genius." Justin said, retrieving his hand.

"My father will hear about this!" Draco said and walked away from there. 

"Sure Malfoy, let me just call your father to tell what an idiot his son his." Justin shouted, walking away as well.

Draco ignored him, and made his way towards Hermione. He sat down next to her and she looked at him.

"Malfoy! Fancy seeing you here, huh." Hermione said and immediately burst into laughter for a reason Draco still didn't understand. 

"I don't think I had ever imagined to see you here, Granger." Draco ordered a glass of Firewhiskey for himself. 

"Where did you imagine me to be then?" She asked him. 

"In the library. Or, perhaps sitting in the bookshop all day like you usually do. " He rolled his eyes as he took a sip of his drink. 

"Ooo... Were you spying on me, Malfoy?" She giggled. "Didn't know you had a crush on me." 

"How come you haven't passed out yet? One bottle was enough for that during Hogwarts. What happened now?" He ignored her question.

Again, she burst into laughter. "You still remember those stupid parties, huh? Or how you used to carry me to my bed after I would have passed out." Upon seeing the look of shock on his face, she added, "Ginny told me all about that." 

"Of course she did. And what happened to the rule you made in our eighth year according to which we would call each other by our first names?" He asked. 

"I don't see you calling me H-Hermy... Why my name is so hard to speak?" She started laughing and told the bartender to bring another bottle of Firewhiskey.