Something You Never Saw Coming (2)

A/N: Hey everyone! Hope you guys liked the last oneshot. I know it was a sad one, and didn't have a happy ending, so I am sorry for that. It's just that I wanted to write something other than simple fluff, and got that idea. Anyways, I can assure you that this oneshot won't be like the last one. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next oneshot will be out. On with the chapter! 

Also, this a collab with @Slytherin_Life1018. The first part of this oneshot 'Something You Never Saw Coming pt 1' is in her book 'Dramione One-Shots'. Please check it out. The oneshots are amazing!! (This oneshot is the second part of it). 

"YOU ARE WHAT?" Everyone shouted in unison. 

But when Hermione looked closely, the people who had a shocked expression on their faces were Ron, Ginny, Pansy and Harry. 

Blaise, who previously had his head in his hands, was now glaring at the four shocked people, Draco was suddenly very interested in his shoes, and Theo was grinning at her. 

"You are what?" Harry asked her. 

"I am Zabini's twin sister." Hermione said, the Veritaserum potion forcing her to answer his question truthfully. 

"What?" Harry asked again, his jaw touching the floor below. 

Blaise had had enough of him. "Salazar, Potter. I knew you were oblivious, but you are deaf as well? She just said twice that she is my twin sister." 

"B-but- how?" Ron stuttered. 

"Are you delusional? Or are you crazy? Do you really want to ask me 'how'?" Blaise shook his head. 

"Wait, I know how she is his twin sister. As you all know, nobody likes Blaise so he used a spell to make Granger his twin. So if people like her, then it means that they like Blaise as well because Granger's a Zabini, and Blaise is a Zabini as well... Does that make any sense?" Theo looked at everyone.

"Will you stop giving me a headache, Nott?" Draco shook his head. "Can we just go back to the game, please? Or otherwise you all are welcome to get out of here right now." 

"Honestly, all boys in Hogwarts are a bunch of annoying gits. Specially the ones here." Ginny scowled at them.

"Hey! I am your boyfriend." Harry told her. 

"Doesn't make you any less of an annoying git." She smiled at him. 

"But Bella-idiotic-trix carved that word into your arm. And, if you're Zabini's twin sister, then it means that you are a Pureblood. So why would she do that?" Ron asked.

"Nobody except my family knew that Hermione's my sister." Blaise looked at her. "We were born during the first Wizarding War, and my family wasn't on Voldemort's side. Actually, they were on nobody's side. And, we are quite famous, and powerful, you know?"

"Not as famous and powerful as the Malfoys." Draco interrupted, but as usual, everyone ignored him. 

"Moldy Voldy wanted the Zabinis to join him. He didn't know anything about Hermione, and thought that only I was born that day. My parents didn't want him to get to know about her as before we were born, there was a prophecy made stating that the Pureblood Witch who will be born on the nineteenth of September in 1979, will be quite powerful. And they wanted that war to end, so they gave her to the Grangers, who were our good friends." Blaise finished. 

"So, you knew this, Hermione? And you never told us? And why did you never said anything when Malfoy or anyone else said that foul word to you?" Harry asked his best friend. 

"I swear, Potter, I don't know how you managed to defeat the noseless freak and yet be this daft. I can defeat you in a second." Draco smirked at him.