Gone Wrong

A/N: Hey everyone! Hope you guys liked the last oneshot. I apologise if it was too cheesy, or escalated quickly, but I am not at all good at writing fluff so... Anyways, there'll be an important announcement in next oneshot, or maybe in the one after that, so please check it. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next oneshot will be out. On with the chapter! 

Credit goes to @baybayway. Thanks for that! 

You know what can happen if a spell aimed for a certain someone hits someone else, right? 

Or, if a spells goes wrong, and now you have to deal with the consequence? 

Apparently, a certain idiotic Slytherin didn't know either of them. He didn't know what he was getting himself, and probably the others as well, into when he did that. 

But hey, don't tell Draco, okay? His temper is not the best one, after all. More likely, he has the worst temper among the Slytherins. 

His only rival at that was none other than the Brightest Witch of Her Age, Hermione Jean Granger. 

Even Blaise wanted to know whose temper was worse, the ferret's or the Brightest Witch's? But of course, it wasn't like he was going to go and test their tempers. 

Due to his good luck, a Slytherin eighth year was surely going to experience at least one of those tempers. And, who knows, he may even get a chance to experience both of them. 

----------

It all started as a quiet, lazy, Sunday afternoon in the Slytherin common room. 

 A group of six people, all Pureblood of course, were sitting on the ground, playing the game of twenty questions. One of them, Blaise Zabini, had suggested to use Veritaserum which had been stolen by him from the Potions' Cabinet. 

According to him, "Draco can never be trusted to speak the truth. If you don't believe, just consider this. He always says that he is the best seeker ever, when he can't ever catch a snitch." 

And of course, Draco had to retort, "There's no need of a freaking truth potion in this stupid game, Zabini. But, if I'll take the potion, then so will you all. Who knows who will be lying when answering a question?"

So here they were, playing that game. Each person had to ask and answer Twenty questions, and there's no option of skipping any (the rules were made by Draco). Considering the fact that all of them were free for the rest of the day, they had no problem with the game lasting for a few hours. 

"Alright, everyone's on question... What it is? Oh yeah, question nineteen, right?" Blaise asked everyone after two hours. 

Five people nodded their heads. 

"Who's turn is it now?" Hermione asked them. 

(A/N: Yes, Hermione is in Slytherin, and she's a Pureblood. And to answer your question as to why she is, please read the last oneshot 'Trip Towards Love'. It has the answer to that question, and sorry for not including the reason here!)

"I think it's my turn to ask the question. Whom should I ask?" Blaise muttered and looked at everyone. "Ah ha, my favourite, Draco." 

Draco groaned. 

"So, if you could take any girl on a date, doesn't matter whether she's in our house or not, who will you take?" He asked him.

"Hermione Granger." He immediately answered. 

Hermione choked on air. 

Blaise and Theo high-fived each other.

Pansy recorded it using her camera while Crabbe shook his head.