Chapter 1 : heartbreak

Mal's POV
Today is ben's birthday I had planned to surprise him by baking all of his favourite food without magic and then go on a picnic that I had planned out. I finished all of the cooking placed the food in the picnic basket and started to walk towards ben's dorm I got ben's dorm but when I opened the door what I saw left shocked I saw evie who happens to be my best friend kissing ben my boyfriend before I could walk out of his dorm I blacked out.

Ben's POV:
When I saw mal in-front of me and evie I got terrified because when I brought heath to aruadon he told me if I hurt her he will make my life miserable. I noticed that mal had past out I quickly ran up to her and picked her up and placed her on my bed "I will call jay and Carlos"evie said " good idea" I replied evie called Carlos and explained everything to him.jay and Carlos came in,Carlos quickly ran to mal but jay came and punched me in the face he was about to beat me up but evie stoped him " you call yourself king" jay told me " evie why would you do this" carlos asked evie started crying and hugged Carlos but Carlos didn't hug back.mal started to wake up carlos ran up to her and hugged her so did jay "let's get out of here"jay told her mal nodded and they left.

Mal's POV:
Me,jay and Carlos started to walk towards my dorm "guys can I stay with you guys with you guys I don't wanna see evie for awhile" I asked "sure if you don't mind sleeping on the couch" he said " I don't mind" I replied we started to walk towards Their dorm "guys I want to hide this from heath he will probably make a big deal out of it" I told them and they nodded "hide what form me" someone said from behind us "oh no" Carlos said I quickly wiped my tears away knowing it would be heath " hey we were umm-" Carlos cut me off by saying "we were planning a party for our friend we didn't want to tell you because we thought umm-"jay cut him off by saying"we thought you would tell people about it since you don't know much about surprises"  jay finished " do I look like I was bork yesterday" he asked " what do you mean"I asked nervously " you can't fool me" he said " fine I will explain everything at jay and carlos's dorm" I told him he nodded we got to my brothers dorm When we got there I sat down on Carlos's bed and heath sat bedside me "today was ben's birthday I wanted to surprise him I went to his dorm this morning and when I got he was kissing evie" I told him " evie as in evie Queen" he asked " yeah.." I replied " he's dead" heath said as he got up to go to ben's dorm but jay stopped him " I already punched him in the face " jay said heath sighed and went to his dorm.
Next week
Heath's pov:
It has been a week since the incident with ben I am really worried about mal she has not exited my brothers room ever since so that's why today after my practice with the team I am going to visit her. After I finished the practice I went to my brothers I saw mal seating on the couch watching TV while my younger brothers were on there phone. I sat beside mal " hey how have you been"I asked "better" she replied " heath I want to tell you something" she told me " what do you wan" I asked her " I want to go back to the isle" mal said " WHAT" I asked shocked " you heard I am going back to the isle" she said " mal I am not letting you go alone so I am coming with you" Carlos told her " me too " jay added " soo when are we leaving " I asked her and smiled she hugged me and my brothers " how is tonight" she asked " perfect " me and my brothers replied at the same time " I am gonna go to my dorm to pack" mal said we nodded

Mal's POV:
I came out of my brothers dorm and went to my dorm forgetting that evie is there I opened the door and saw evie I was about leave but she held my wrist lightly " mal please let me explain" she told me " okay fine" I sat on her bed she did the same and started crying and hugged me tightly " mal last week I was designing a dress for belle when I was leaving belle told me to give some letters to ben I went to ben's room to give it to him but when I opened the door he pushed me against the wall and kissed I pulled away and slapped him but then he started chocking me I tr-" I cut her off by hugging her tightly" I am sorry evie I should have let you explain "I said ad I pulled away from her " I am sorry too" she told me "so what brings you here " she asked " me and my brothers are going back to the isle back to the isle wanna come " I asked "yeah I have missed the isle soo much" she replied I smiled.

A/N:
I AM GOING TO UPDATE EVERY DAY SINCE IT'S CORONA TIME