CHAPTER 5: THE KISS

NOBODY'S POV:

"well well well if it isn't harry hook by my sister's window " jay said madly then heath entered the room " what is going o-" he asked but then stopped as soon as he saw harry at mal's window "what's he doing here" heath asked mal "ummmmm" mal said trying to find and excuse, evie comes bursting into the room " guys some aroudon kids are coming to visit the isle " evie yelled "WHAT" everyone else yelled " yeah Lonnie texted me and told that next week the AKs will be attending and isle school for a week" evie added " oh boy" mal said "im gonna go"harry said " you better" heath said furiously harry rolled his eyes and left " do you think ben will come" mal asked nervously " probably" carlos said and the boys left their room. mal sat on her bed " evie come sit beside me" mal told her best friend and she did what she told her to " what's wrong" evie asked  " evie have you met someone that you like"mal asked evie " well.... it's complicated i mean i have" evie replied " who is? ,who is it?" mal asked excitedly " well.... carlos" she replied quietly " Oh my god well guess what" mal replied" what?"  evie asked " well.... carlos likes you too that's why he asked me to talk to you" mal told evie " really that's awesome Im gonna go and talk to him" evie said and got up.

MAL'POV :

when evie left the room I went deep in my thoughts that I did'nt notice there was a knock on my window I looked at my window and it was harry .I went to open my window " what are you doing here" I asked " I said I'd  take you home" he replied " but now"I asked " yes now follow me" I nodded and exited my house through my window. what I did not know was jay had found out that I left. tonight me and harry had fun steeling and hanging out, harry toke me back to my house but before he left I kissed his lips he kissed back as well . harry left I turned around and saw jay,heath and carlos looking at me.

A/N:  

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER  :/