Chapter 3: HARRY HOOK

Mal's POV:

after a little bit of thinking I decided to go eat something " E, I'm  hungry I'm going out to eat wanna come" I asked " no I am a little bit tired maybe another time" she replied I nodded and got up I got ready and went downstairs I was about to leave "where do you think you are going at 11:30 pm" heath asked" I'm hungry I'm going out to eat" I replied " I'm coming with you" he replied " I want to come with you guys" Carlos said from upstairs " fine" I replied. we went to the evil queen's restaurant, my brothers went to order food I was on my phone until someone came and sat in front of me I looked at him it was harry hook "hey" he told me " hey" I replied "what are you doing here" I asked him "I wanted to see you" he told "why" I asked"wanna come to my house later" he asked " No I'm good" I replied he smirked, my brothers came and sat down at the table " hook " carlos said " mal leave us for a minute"heath said I nodded and went out of the restaurant.

Nobody's POV :

Carlos,heath and harry were sitting around the round table heath was looking at harry furiously and Carlos was trying to calm down his brother " what did I tell you a few hours ago" heath asked harry and he rolled his eyes and got up going out of the restaurant we he got out he saw mal standing there he blowed her a kiss and left mal went inside and sat down with her brothers "what did he tell you" carlos asked" not much but he told me to go to his house later" she replied "what did you say" he asked starting to get mad " I said no" she said " good" heath replied they ate their food and went home it was really late so they went to bed. mal was in her pajamas and on her phone  on her bed there was a window on top of her bed and evie was asleep. someone knocked on her window she looked over and it was harry  she opened the window " what do you want" mal asked annoyed " a kiss" harry replied " leave me alone would you" mal told him and closed the window he knocked on her window again she opend it again but this as soon as the window opened harry smashed his lips onto a long passionate kiss surprisingly mal didn't pull back but actually kissed back when the kiss was done " will you leave me alone now" she asked he nodded no " tomorow night my house" harry said mal rolled  her eyes thinking if she should tell her brothers,she will defiantly tell evie .she decided that she will tell carlos because he was the most calm out of all of her brothers . 

MAL'S POV:

I woke I checked the and it was 2:30 I looked at evie she was on her phone I went over to her bed and told her everything " M, I think you should tell jay and heath as well"she said "E, I think I like him but heath said he is not the person I think he is" I told her"E, do you think I should go to his place and see what he wants" I asked her " yes but you should tell one of your brothers" she told me " I will tell carlos" I told and got up and went to my brothers room " hey Carlos can I talk to you for a minute " I  asked and carlos came out and I explained everything that happened last night and what I wanted to do tonight but little did I know heath and jay were behind the door and listening to our conversation  . I went to my room and  toke a nap when I woke up I got dressed to leave , my brothers very on their phones evie was with dizzy and my dad was out destroying other people's life. I was about to leave " mal where do you think you are going" I heard jay say " I am going to my friends house " I replied " is your "friend" a certain pirate that we told you to stay away from" jay asked " what" I asked nervously " you are not going anywhere tonight and by the way  you are spending the night at our room" jay told me " no I'm not" mal replied " yeah you are" jay said and walked away . I went to my room and changed then I went to my brothers room. when I got there heath was looking at me furiously I rolled my eyes and sat down. after awhile I noticed some texted me from the I checked and It was harry hook we kept on texting each other I was so distracted that I didn't notice that jay and heath were standing behind me watching me text harry.

A/N:

CHAPTER 3 IS DONE.