CHAPTER 10:#MALARRY

MAL'S POV:

I started to walk back home I really needed to talk to someone.I got to my house and went to my room " evie" I called out " yeah" she replied "I need a girl talk" I told her " M , i would love to have a girl talk but I have a date with carlos " she replied "oh" i said " evie you ready?" carlos asked while coming to the room " yep " evie replied, and they went out.

I lied down on my bed thinking about what has happened since I came back to the isle,I was deep in my thoughts until someone knocked on my window and it was harry " what part of "leave me alone"don't you understand" I told him " listen mal, me and your brothers ,we weren't the best of friends ,we didn't get along they are trying to hold that against me , just give me a chance" he said , maybe harry is not that bad after all I thought to myself , so I leaned in and kissed him , when the kiss was done he smiled " so I'll see at school " he asked and I nodded he kissed my cheek and went down , I smiled and went on my bed to take a nap.

20 minutes later 

I woke up and saw evie " how was your date" I asked "it was great" she replied " oh , M you said you wanted to have a girl talk " she asked " yeah i do" I replied . me and evie had a girl talk and I told her about me and harry , I decided to tell Carlos about me and harry , i went to their room " carlos can I talk to you for a minute " i told him and he came out of his room " what's wrong" he asked " are you gonna get mad if I say I am dating harry hook " I told him " no actually i am happy for you , don't tell heath and jay " he replied I laughed and hugged him then went to bed.

NEXT MORNING

 I woke up and got ready for school on my way I saw shane " hey mal" he said "hey" I replied "what are you doing here " I asked "I needed to tell you something " he replied approaching me and smashed his lips on mine I was shocked I didn't kiss back  , I pulled away"sorry shane , I have a boyfriend" I told him " what,who" he asked "harry hook' I replied " oh ok" he said and walked away ,and I started walking to school I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that harry saw everything.

SHANE'S POV

I can't beleive this ,harry hook stole mal from . I felt angrey and jealous ,he is going to pay.

A/N:

CHAPTER 10 IS DONE THANK YOU  @svgeorge