CHAPTER 11 : THE FIGHT

MAL'S POV

I got to school and I noticed that harry was avoiding me so I decided to go to his house after school to talk to him.after school I started walking towards harry's house but I noticed that someone was following me I turned around and I saw shane . " are you following" I asked him " I wouldn't say follow but anyway I noticed pretty boy stopped talking to you" he replied and I just rolled my eyes " what's it to you" I asked "listen to me mal , he doesn't deserve you in less then a month he is gonna cheat on you and your gonna come running to me " he replied  "wait, what are you saying " I asked about to cry "did he not tell you that he had at least 7 girlfriend and he cheated on almost all of them " he said seriously " how do you know all of this' I asked " he used to be my best friend"he replied " I have to go " I said sadly and he nodded and I started to walk towards harry's house I needed to confront him.

I got to harry's house and started to climb the pipe that led to harry's window . I got to Harry's window and knocked and he opened " mal" he asked, I didn't reply and went in his room " WHY DID'NT YOU TELL THAT YOU 7 GIRLFRIENDS AND CHEATED ON ALL OF THEM" I asked crying and "mal calm down and let me explain" he replied "how can I calm you lied to me , jay was right I never should of have trusted you" I said and was about to leave but he grabbed me by the waist and brought me back " mal, that was a long time ago and who told you this" he asked "shane" I replied but still crying "oh I knew I could not trust him and talking about shane, why did you kiss shane this morning, huh " he asked " today when I was going to school I saw Shane and he kissed me I did not kiss him" I replied " look harry I don't it was a good idea to get together "I said and got out of harry's room " mal" he called but I ignored him and kept climbing down . I got down and started walking but then I felt someone grab me from my back and they made me black out.

A/N

CHAPTER 11 IS DONE