Chapter 2: back home

Mal's POV:

Me and evie finished packing  then we headed to my brothers dorm "what is She doing here " jay asked " Ben forced her it was not her fault" I explained "so she is coming with us " heath asked I nodded "are you guys ready to leave" I asked they nodded "then let's go" I said . We got on our motorcycle then I red a spell"noble steed proud and fair you shall take us anywhere" we started to ride on the water. We were finally home. We went to our dad's house to stay there.my brothers were sharing a room so did me and evie.me and evie went to my brothers room"guys me and evie are going to the curl up dye so can you help get my old motor cycle I asked they nodded we went outside and went to tge curl up and dye salon.

Nobody's POV:

When mal and evie left the boys were about go inside but a voice caught there attention "long time no see mate" the boys turned around and saw the one and only Harry hook "what brings you here hook"jay asked "oh nothing just checking on some of my old "friends" harry said " and Oh there is no way that that blonde lass was one of your girlfriend" harry said "what kind of spell did yea use on her tell me and be useful" harry said rudely "hook that's our sister and stay away from me and specially her " carlos said  " hook listen to me if you go near her you will no what will hit you understand"heath asked "sure thing" harry replied and left going to the curl up dye salon to steal his daily money not knowing that mal and evie are there.

With mal and evie

Mal was waiting for evie because she wanted to spend some time with dizzy .she was waiting outside until someone pushed her against the wall "well well look who is back on the isle of the lost" he told mal " Anothony" mal asked "glad you still recognize me" he replied he had always like mal he was leaning in to kiss her but as soon as there lips were about to touch harry who had been there the whole time hit his on anothony's hand that was pushing mal against the wall which made him hold his hand and walk away "wow thank I guess" mal told harry " now you must mal daughter of maleficent and Hades sister of carlos,heath and jay" he said "that's me" she replied " now what do I get in return" he asked mal " what do you wanna get in return" mal asked with a sass " hmm how about a kiss" he replied " you wish" " Mal come on let's go "evie said while coming out of the salon "yeah let's go " mal replied they started walking off mal looked back at harry and he smirked at her " what was that about evie asked smirking and mal explained everything  they got to their house and they went in evie went in her room but mal went to her brothers "guys geuss who I just met" mal asked excitedly " who did you meet" carlos asked " harry hook" mal said " HARRY HOOK"

Mal went to her and evie's room and she thought to herself that she will try her best to stay away from him and her brothers know the best

A/N
Chapter 2 is done