CHAPTER 6: SHANE YU

NOBODY'S POV:

"well hello mal" jay said furiously mal nodded  " so that's where you have been" heath said          " there is a perfectly good explanation" mal said " and what is that" carlos asked "umm we were going to eat "mal lied " how come you kissed him" heath questioned " ....oh you saw that" mal asked embarrassed heath frowned at her " Im gonna go" she said as she walked out the door and went to find evie .

MAL'S POV:

I saw evie sitting at the couch in the leaving room,I went and sat by her and explained everything. " so are you and harry a thing now" evie asked " I don't know" I replied " what about you and Carlos " I asked  " I still haven't talk to him I'm nervous" she replied " you should talk to him soon " I said and got up to go to my room , when I got there I went to sleep.                                     the next day I woke up and got ready to school ,I got to school and went to my first class then harry came and sat next to me, we talked the whole class ,I went to my locker and harry followed " look harry we can't be together " I told him " why not?" he asked " my brothers ....... they will never let me be with you" I replied " well they don't have to know " he replied " I can't lie to them sorry " I said and left while I was walking I ran into someone " watched it" I told them I looked and it was evie " oh E it's you sorry" I said " it's okay, whats wrong" she asked "I'll explain everything while we were eating lunch " "okay " she said and left.                                                when it was lunch I sat by evie and explained everything that had happened "M your brothers want the best for you" evie said " I know that's why I told him we can't be together" I replied " you'll be fine soon you will find someone  perfect for you" she said pointing at Shane yu (AKA Shan yu's son) "wait what are you saying" I asked " I am saying that shane yu likes you and he is one your brothers best friend" she replied " what do you want me to do" I asked her " go talk to him and see if you like him" she told me " I can't believe you" I said as I laughed. " come on let's go we are gonna be late for class" I told her and she got up " but think about what I said " she said " finee" I said as I went to my class when I got there I saw shane sitting , I decided to listen to what evie says and be friends with him " hey you are mal right" he asked " that's me" I said he chuckled "oy class todays work you will be working with a partner and I don't care who" she said rudely " do you wanna be partners " shane asked " Okay "I replied . but little did I know harry was in my class.

A/N: 

CHAPTER 6 IS DONE