CHAPTER 12:KIDNAPPED

MAL'S POV

I felt someone garb me from behind and put me in a sack.

1 WEEK LATER

HARRY'S POV

It has been 1 week since mal broke up with me  I have tried to call or text her but she never replies to my text or answer my calls. I can't lose her, I have to go to her house and talk. I grabbed my hook and got out of my house and started to walk towards mal's house. I got there and started climbing when I reached the window I knocked but no opened the window , I knocked again and the same thing happen ,I decided to go to her front. I went and knocked and I hoped that mal would open but instead evie opened the door with a worried face "is mal with you " evie asked worried "no, I thought she was here " I replied " no,she hasn't come home since last week" she replied shock " where could she be" I asked  "are jay or heath inside" I asked "no,they went to look for her "she replied and let me in the house , when I went inside I saw carlos with a worried face on his face sitting on the couch "do you  know where mal is " carlos asked " no I came here looking for her" I replied the all of a sudden the door opened and jay and heath walked inside "YOU" heath said furiously and walking to me " what did you do to mal" he asked "I didn't do anything I came here to look for her" I replied "why did you come to look for her in the first place" heath said " mal was.....mal was my girlfriend ,last week she came to my house to tell me that she wants to break up and I haven't since" I replied " last week she said she wants to get food, so she lied to come to your house and that was the last time we saw her"jay said madly "it's all your fault" heath yelled "GUYS" carlos yelled " that is not the problem right now,no one knows where she is" carlos added " your right , but if anything happens to her it's all you fault hook" heath said and I just rolled my eyes.

MAL'S POV:

I felt someone slap me hard I looked up and saw shay(Shane's brother) and Shane was standing beside him "where am i" i asked " not important " Shane replies "why am I here " I asked "you'll find out" Shane replied "why are you doing this Shane" I asked " because you rejected me " he replied "what" I asked in shock " are you still with pretty boy " he asked " No " I replied "the only way you can get out of here is by being with me but first you have to gain my trust" he said "this is stupid" I mumbled to myself then Shane slapped me again and it hurts soo much.

A/N 

CHAPTER 12 IS DONE. 🙂