✼ 10 - part 1 ✼

Tonight was a Friday night, the first of a weekend of Halloween parties. Her costume was a couples costume with Stassie and Zane. They were Cosmo, Wanda, and Timmy. Addison and Jeff have been hanging out a lot, they were constantly together. David was jealous, all of their friends can tell. He had lashed out last week, badly.

"I tried to fucking tell her, but she interrupted me!"

"David, please calm down."

"She wants Jeff! Not fucking me Natalie. How could Jeff do this to me?"

"He doesn't know, how could he."

"I'm gonna fucking tell him. Cuz I can't deal with this shit!"

Well tonight at the party, he was going to tell Jeff. Jeff Wittek was a good enough person, he would back off. Right?

hey gorgeous

hey gorgeous

hi lovey🥺

are you excited for
tonight?

omg yes!

my costume with zane and 
stassie is sooo cute

what is it?

it's a surprise🤗

can't wait to see

She smiled at her phone, Jeff and her were really happy. The thoughts of David constantly came to her mind, she tried her best to push them out. She wanted Jeff, David was her best friend. That's all they were. She had slept over at Stassies and they were now getting ready.

"I'm Cosmo. I call it." Addison laughed.

"Go right ahead." Stassie was brushing on eye shadow.

They got dressed then Zane came over. He walked in wearing a pink shirt and hat.

"Look at my girls!" he screamed as he walked in.

"Only the best for Halloween baby!" Addy kissed his cheek.

"Jeff is gonna jizz his pants." Zane laughed.

Addy awkwardly laughed, being visibly upset by the mention of Jeff, it just didn't sit right. They kept getting ready then drove over to David's.

"Fairly Odd Parents are here!" Stass yelled when she walked through the front door.

David got his camera out and started filming. Every clapped for them while admiring their costumes. Jeff came over and grabbed Addys waist, kissing her lips gently. She pulled away and looked at David who chewed the inside of his cheek and looked away. They got in the Tesla and drove to a party at Olivia O'brien's house, Todd's girlfriend. Once there David filmed them all walking from the car to the mansion.