✼ 15 ✼

hey bae

hey bae

hi lovey

you have your first
show of tour tonight

really?

i wasn't aware

guess i'm just a stan

i stan a beautiful gurl
named Addison Sheffer

you own my heart

anyways, i'm nervous
for tonight

you're gonna be literally
amazing

like i'm prob gonna
cry😔😔

please cry

it'll be good promo for my
shows

imagine the vlog

"HER SHOW MADE ME
CRY! (NOT CLICKBAIT)"

maybe i won't come
tonight

stopppp

i'm sorry

stassie and i are at the
venue getting ready

so y'all can come now

on our way

Addison put her phone down and got dressed. Her stylist took out her extensions and put a short brown wig on her so she was able to switch up her look. She wore a black tube top and red latex skirt. As Stassie took pictures of her outside of the venue Scott and Todd showed up for sound check.

"You look amazing!" Todd hugged her while Scott ruffled her hair.

"That's not your real hair." Scott pulled on it.

"Shush." she slapped his arm and they went into the building.

♡  liked by lizakoshy, kristenmcatee, and 990,294 others

addybaby tonight's the first show of tour🥳🥳🥳

load all 989,027 comments

lizakoshy i'll be backstage supporting you sweetheart

corinnakopf i'm so excited

todderic we're gonna do great

stassiebaby proud of you baby

mikesheffer i'm emotional

zane let's get drunk later

daviddobrik i'm already crying

David and the rest of their friends knocked on her green room door with flowers in hand. She immediately felt the tears when she opened the door and saw them all. Even Vardan stood in front of David, smiling widely. David filmed as she wiped the tears that fell onto her cheek.

"I'm gonna mess up my makeup." she patted under her eyes.

"I'm crying!" Natalie hugged her tightly.

"We have a special area on the side of the stage for you all to watch her." Stassie rubbed her best friends back.

"Scotty and Todd go on in 10 minutes, I'm stressed!" Addison hung onto David's neck.

"You're gonna be amazing baby." David kissed her.

"Get a room!" Liza yelled.

They heard the intro to FOMO play and left Addison to go watch the boys. She watched them perform on a tv in her room. They played a few songs from Scottys album then finished their set with Natalina. Addison went into the wings of the stage, gripping the microphone tightly.

"You're gonna be great." Dave kissed her forehead.

"Now, if you'll please welcome to the stage the girl you've all been waiting for. A girl we're lucky to call our best friend, Addison Sheffer!"

Addison walked onto the stage and was blinded by the spotlight and the crowd screaming. The venue was filled to the brim with her fans. She opened with So Far and finished the show with confidence.

"Thank you all so much for tonight!" she bowed and waved.

Before getting off stage David and the vlog squad ran on and tackled her in a hug. The crowd screamed as David looked into Addisons eyes and forgot how many people stood in front of them. He leaned in and smashed his lips against hers. The fans erupted in shock and began recording. David pulled back and looked at Addison, his mouth open.

"Welp, goodnight angels!" she smiled and kissed David again.

"Secrets out now I guess." Zane slapped David and walked off stage.