✼ 10 - part 2 ✼

Tonight was Saturday, it was the second night of parties. Addison was going as a vampire, and Stass was going as a fairy with Kylie. Addy went over to Carlys apartment to get ready. She walked in and immediately collapsed into the bed.

"Carl." she sat up.

"What's wrong?"

"I think I like David."

"What? What about Jeff?"

"It doesn't feel right with Jeff, whenever we kiss or have sex, or anything, I think of David. Of how it would feel kissing him."

"Well you need to tell him soon." Carly seemed stressed.

"Why are you acting weird?"

"Well David told Jeff to stop talking to you."

"What?" Addison stood up.

"David thinks he has feelings for you, so last night he told Jeff to lay off."

"So that's why Jeff's been ignoring me."

"But I mean it's fine. Right? You like him too."

"But what if I didn't, what if he fucked up what I had with Jeff."

"Don't be mad at him."

"He doesn't even know if he likes me for sure? Fuck that kid. I'm going to do something tonight."

"Like what?"

"Something to fuck him over."

Addison was pissed at David, yeah she liked him, but what if she was happy with Jeff? He could've ruined something amazing for her. She wanted to get back at him. He doesn't even know about his honest feelings. He's a confused kid who wants to be happy, but he could've fucked over his supposed best friend.

Carly posted a picture of her then they got in the car with Erin and drove to the party

Carly posted a picture of her then they got in the car with Erin and drove to the party. The mansion belonged to Bryce Hall and Taylor Holder, some tik tok boys. She walked into the kitchen and drank the first alcohol she saw. The liquid burned her throat as it slipped down. David had found her once she was on her 4th shot.

"You look amazing." he tried to hug her.

"Appreciate it. Bye." she flipped her hair and walked away.

"Addison wait." he ran up to her.

"Leave me alone David." she walked away and went to find Jeff.

Jeff stood in the corner with Todd, his jaw dropped when he saw her walking towards her. She grabbed his hand and led him up the stairs. Jeff looked back at Todd and shrugged his shoulders. That's when Todd went to get David.

"Bro. I don't know what happened, but Addison walked over to Jeff and brought her upstairs."

"I told Jeff to stay away from her." David put his camera down and ran to the stairs.

Addison brought Jeff into an empty room and shoved him backwards onto the bed. She looked him up and down, she stumbled a little, getting drunker by the second.

"So you always listen to what David tells you?" she bit her lip.

"What?" Jeff was confused.

"Carly told me how he told you to lay off me."

"He's my best friend."

"Won't you miss this though?" she rubbed her hands up and down her body.

"What David doesn't know won't hurt him." Jeff grabbed her waist.

She kissed him, feeling his smirk under her lips. He pulled her on his lap and they started to makeout. As he tried to pull down her bralette, the door flew open.

"What the fuck bro?" David yelled.

Addison looked back at him and got close to David, pushing him back.

"Fuck you Dobrik." she screamed.

"Addison you're drunk." he grabbed her arms.

"Just because you MIGHT like me, doesn't mean you can try to ruin what I had with Jeff. Maybe if your dumbass had spoke to me, you would know I felt the same." she started to feel the tears.

"I just didn't want you to get hurt." he gave Jeff a dirty look.

"And you, I told you to stay away from her." David turned to the other man in the room.

"You're not my fucking father David!" she yelled.

"You don't tell me who I'm allowed and not allowed to talk to bro." Jeff stood up.

Addison stood in the middle of them, trying to keep them apart. That's when David punched Jeff. Addison pushed him back, trying to make sure Jeff didn't hit him back.

"Please both of you fucking stop!" she started to cry.

Jeff reached over her head, aiming for David. She pushed him back and Jeff's punch landed on her cheek. Addisons vision went blurry and her hearing became muffled as she fell onto the floor. That set David over the edge. Jeff kept trying to say he didn't want to hit her, she just got in the way. Addison stood up, her legs shaking.

"Fuck both of you." she tried to push David out of her way and stumbled out of the room.

Music blasted through the house as she walked down the stairs and she pushed through crowds of people. Natalie spotter her trying to get through.

"Hey Addy what's wrong?" she turned her around and saw a red mark on her cheek.

"Holy shit. What happened?" Natalie grabbed her cheek.

"Please just get me home. I'll explain another time." she spoke through sobs.

"Of course I'll go get David." she went to go find him.

"No, just take the Tesla, make him Uber. Please I need to get out of here." she begged Natalie.

"Yeah, of course."

The drive home was very silent, an uncomfortable silence. She pressed gently onto her cheek and hissed at the pain, there would be a bruise. Jeff and David were looking everywhere for Addison after the ordeal. They both blew up her phone, they got no answers.

Todd had told them he saw her crying and leave in the Tesla with Natalie. David cursed himself, he blamed himself for all of it. He had lost the one girl he felt something for.

addisonupdates addison was seen going upstairs at a party with jeff wittek

addisonupdates addison was seen going upstairs at a party with jeff wittek. she came back downstairs crying and was seen leaving with natalie mariduena. anybody know what happened?