ෆ 13 ෆ

The day after the kiss, David wanted to throw a party for Addy

The day after the kiss, David wanted to throw a party for Addy. Nobody had seen her since Halloween besides Natalie and Carly, so he wanted to surprise her. Addison laid on David's bed scrolling through twitter when David came in with his camera. He pointed it at her, smiling widely.

"What are you doing?" she covered her face with his blanket.

"Do you know how you just released yourself first album?"

"The one you cried over? Yes." she laughed.

"Shut up! Don't expose me! Anyway, I have a little surprise for you. But I need to blindfold you."

"Fuck no! The last time I did that, you put a snake on me!" she whined.

"You'll be standing though, so nothing is going on you." he promised her.

"Fine."

He wrapped a shirt over her eyes and led her into the living room where all of her friends stood.

"Surprise!" they all yelled and she dropped the blindfold.

Tears filled her eyes when she saw all her friends, her brother, and Mr. Nick the mime.

"David! You're the best." she hugged him tightly.

She went around to everyone, squealing when she saw her big brother, who she hasn't seen in weeks.

"Mikey!" she hugged his neck.

"I'm so proud of you." he kissed her forehead.

"Thank you big bro." she smiled.

Carly and Natalie ran to her at full speed, kissing her cheeks.

"It's been like two weeks!" Addy laughed.

"Two weeks too long." Natalie laughed.

Everyone settled down and Addison went into the kitchen to get a water. She reached into the fridge then felt warm hands wrap around her waist, kissing her neck.

"Hi Davey." she cooed.

"Hi pretty." he spun her around so she faced him.

"Thank you again for today." she hummed while leaning in to kiss his lips.

As they kissed sweetly, somebody cleared their throat. It was Jeff.

"Sorry I'm late." he stood sheepishly with flowers in his hand.

"Hey." she bit her cheek.

"These are for you. The album is amazing by the way." he handed her the bouquet.

"Wow, thank you Jeff."

"I'm really sorry about everything. Especially for punching you. I really didn't mean to." he rambled.

"Jeff, it's fine." she hugged his neck tightly.

"I forgive you too." David hugged him next.

And just like that, everything was back to normal. Beside the fact Addison and David were a thing now. The rest of the night was filled with dancing, drinking, and vlogging.

"Addison, you should sing for us!" Zane shouted.

"I'll die from embarrassment!" Addy shielded her face.

Everyone chanted her name and pushed her up onto the coffee table in David's living room. She complied and sang "Anastasia" not wanting to kill the party with a sad song. Stassie's eyes filled with tears as her best friend sang the song. When she finished, Matt, Zane, Heath, and Mike put her on their shoulders and everyone clapped for her.

After four hours everybody went home and Addison laid on the cloud with David running his fingers through her hair.

"Thanks again for today Dave." she looked up at him.

"Anything for you."

She fell asleep on his lap that night, he stayed there, not wanting to disturb her. The day turned out better than he could ever imagined. He couldn't wait to start a new life with his Addy.