✿ 22 ✿

do you have anything to tell me?

tell me?

no

why?

wow.

so liza didn't kiss you
while i was on tour?

addy

nothing happened between
me and her

she kissed me and i told
her to stop and she left

i overheard you two on the
phone last night

then nat told me

how could you keep this from me?

i wasn't planning on keeping
it a secret forever

i just didn't know how to
tell you

if you did nothing wrong, why
would it be so hard to tell me?

david i trusted you with my whole
being

you should still trust me

i love you addison

not her

i'm sorry i didn't tell you

come on

tomorrow's christmas eve we
were gonna have so much fun

baby please

just tell me this

did you kiss her back

for a split second

i didn't know what i
was thinking

please addison
𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛

The heartbroken girl threw her phone onto her bed and began to cry. She didn't want to be mad because she knew he didn't reciprocate those feelings for her, but it's the fact that it took Natalie to tell her. Also, the fact that Liza was somebody she was close to, somebody she called a friend.

Addisons phone continued to be blown up by David, but she shut it off and continued to bawl. The room spun as her sobs echoed around her. The girls biggest fear was being hurt and that's exactly what happened. She's always had trust issues and now she knew they'd get worse. David didn't purposely hurt her, he just hid it because he wanted to protect her feelings.

Her cries were muffled by her hand covering her mouth as she choked on tears. As she finally sat up to take a hot bath, there was a knock at the door.

❲ ✿•˖* ❳

David Dobrik stared down at his phone, seeing Addison had left him on read.

"Fuck." he said to himself as he paced through his home.

He didn't mean to kiss Liza back when she leaned in, it felt as if he couldn't stop himself. The boy knew he was in love with Addison and wanted nothing to do with Liza anymore, but for some reason he couldn't stop himself. It felt wrong, their lips didn't match up the way they used to, it was like putting a puzzle together in all the wrong ways.

Tomorrow was Christmas Eve and he'd bought her tons of gifts and had cute ideas planned for their first holiday season together. All that would go to shit if he didn't find a way to fix his mistakes. He grabbed his Tesla keys and sped to her apartment.

Addison looked through the peephole in the door and saw David standing there. She exhaled strongly and stood in place.

"Go away David." she yelled.

"Please Addison, just let me talk."

She took a deep breath and hesitantly opened the door. David stood in front of her, hands crossed behind his head, leg bouncing up and down as he could barely stand still.

"I should've told you that very night. It was wrong of me to hide this from you." his eyes were filled to the rim with tears.

"You kissed her back David. How hard is it to move your head and say, 'no I have a girlfriend,' it's not that hard." she felt her voice getting louder.

"I don't know Addy. I don't have an answer. All I know is that I want to be with you more than I've ever wanted anything before." he grabbed her hands.

"I'm not the type of girl to forgive someone this easily. I'm sorry." she pushed his hand away and shut the door.

"Addy wait." David was cut off by the sound of her locking her apartment.

Addison slid down onto the floor and began to weep again. She listened as he stayed in front of her door, the sound of his cries matching hers. Her heart wanted to swing the door open and kiss him, but she needed David to know what he did was wrong and wouldn't be forgiven in two seconds.

David left her apartment building in shambles, hoping he didn't fuck up the best thing in his life.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

a/n
i'm beyond upset by everything coming out about
old david bits and tweets. he should be held accountable for his past actions. i love him to death, but i'm not blind to the fact that he did some messed up things in his past.

i'm sorry to anybody who has been hurt by insensitive things that influencers have said. nobody should be able to get away with shit like that.

that being said, thank you again for like 2.60k reads!! i can't believe it!!! i had no idea this story would get this type of attention!

if you would like please go check out my other david fics!!