° The League Of Villains °

"A body has been found, the cause of death isn't confirmed. Police assume it was a quirk that killed him. The body was found with what looked like shard wounds; however, no glass was found."

Those were the words the news spoke the night I murdered my father. It was beautiful. I was finally free of that monster and the best thing is, nobody would have ever know it was me. I thought.

The police soon suspected me, and so, I had to go on the run. That was three years ago, and now, here I am. Living on the streets, hopping from place to place.

Why was I being reprimanded from removing that foul creature from this world. This person who was considered a hero by society and a villain by myself. I was the result of a quirk marriage; however, I wasn't perfect so I was discarded. But I was the youngest. My mother died during childbirth. My childbirth. Due to that, my father insisted it was my fault that he couldn't have the 'perfect child'.

I don't know what he wanted. My quirk is more powerful than most. Being able to create a substance stronger than steel and then mould it into whatever I like in a matter of seconds. The only drawback is that I glow purple whenever I use it, preventing myself from hiding. This was probably the reason why I wasn't perfect. My father also considered the effects of my quirk to make me weak. When I feel strong emotions, I glow different colours. Apparently, people I fight shouldn't know what I'm feeling.

It wasn't just my glowing that made me 'faulty'.

When my quirk first manifested, I gave off a light so bright that it damaged my eyesight quite badly. This was the topic for many arguments.

"How do you expect to be a hero if you can't see?!"

"Well, maybe if you got me some glasses, I would be able to see my opponent well enough to fight them!"

I sighed brushing away the memories as I found an alleyway to stay for the night. I had gotten used to sleeping on cold hard floors. This city was new to me and it would take a while for me to get used to it.

I wasn't completely unprotected from the elements. I had plenty of layers to keep me warm.

I looked up at the moon above me. I wondered how it would feel to be up there, without having to worry about the next time I would get food, whether the police will find me, the next place I'll sleep.

That night, I was awoken my shuffling nearby. I saw a group of five people walking into the alleyway.

"I'm telling you, it's them! The one who killed their father a few years back." A girl said. The girl had two space buns and was wearing what seemed to be a school uniform.

I sat bolt upright. They were talking about me? Were these guys going to turn me in? Some weird hero fanatics that were going to kill me?

I man with light blue hair was the one to come to me. I stood up to match his height.

"Are you Y/N L/N?" He asked

"How do you know who I am?"

I started glowing black. A colour I had been glowing a lot lately - fear. Due to it being dark, however, the people stood in front of me didn't notice.

"Y/N L/N, suspected to have killed their father three years ago, goes missing. Your pictures were all over the news. You don't know how I have wished for this moment."

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you to join us."