° All My Life °

"I want you to join us."

I stared at the man in front of me.

"How do I know that I can trust you?" I questioned. "Who even are you."

"We are the League of Villains. I am Shigaraki Tomura and you're coming with us."

The girl who first found me put her arm around mine and started dragging me along.

"Wait, when did I agree to this?" I started struggling against the girl's grip which only got tighter.

"I don't recommend struggling." The gravely voice said behind me.

"Or what."

"You may have killed a pro hero but there are more of us than you."

I gave in to the villains as they took me to a bar around the corner.

The lights were bright compared to the darkness of outside, causing you to squint more than I already did.

The blonde sat me down on a bar stool as the rest gathered around.

The man I now knew as Shigaraki stepped towards you. "Now, tell us more about you. About your quirk, how you killed your father."

"Fine. My quirk is called plasma mould. Kind of a crappy name, I know. It means that I can use particles in the air to create a material stronger than steel. I can then form objects out of that material. It only takes a matter of seconds. My quirk is also useful for forcefields. The only thing is, I can't make forcefields around myself. The side effects of my quirk are a tad odd and a bit annoying sometimes. When I'm using my quirk, I glow purple, the same colour as the material. Furthermore, whenever I feel great emotions, I glow a different colour according to that emotion."

The league was latched onto my every word, wanting to know more.

"And how you killed your father."

"Ah, yes. Well. He wanted me to be a hero. All my life, he put me through vigorous training and told me that I was a disappointment. One day, I was sick of it and I snapped, sending glass like shards from my quirk flying at him. It was magical. I realised something that night. Not all heroes are good and not all villains are bad. To the rest of the world, my father was a hero, but to me, he was a villain."

Everyone was staring at me. A tall guy with half of his face scarred seemed sort of sympathetic.

"What?" I looked at my arm. "Oh shit I'm glowing blue."

"What does that mean?" The man with burn scars asked.

"If someone finds out what my colours mean, it could make me weak. They're pretty self explanatory though."

I looked around the room.

"Well, are you going to tell me who you guys are?"

They all explained to me their names and what their quirks were. I must say, they all seemed very interesting and I seemed to like them already.

"Welcome to the League of Villains, Y/N." Shigaraki put his hand out to me to shake and I accepted it, he made sure one finger wasn't in contact as he did so.

All my life, I'd been searching for proper friends who would accept me. That day, I found them.