° The End °

Orange filled my room as the sun took its last look over the world before dipping below the horizon.

I fidgeted in anticipation for the night to come. Averting my gaze to the piece of paper in my hands, I re-read the words upon it.

Meet me outside just after sunset. Dress nice.

Tenko

I was dressed in all black, like usual; however, it was smarter than most days. I looked in the mirror, and I must admit that I sure looked good.

Seeing that the sun had set, I set off down the stairs. Opening the door, I was hit with a gush of cold air, refreshing me instantly.

To my left, I saw a figure in my peripheral vision. Twisting my body, I saw the light blue hair of the man who I loved dearly. He was dressed in black trousers with a black shirt to match.

If I'm being honest, he looked hot.

"What happened to the usual hoodie?" I asked with a slight giggle.

"I asked you to dress nice, I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't do it myself." I smiled at the fact that he'd bothered to make me happy. "Anyway, come on."

He placed my hand in his half gloved one and started walking around to the back of the hotel we were hiding out in.

"Where are we going?" I questioned, excitement and intrigue building up inside of me.

"You'll see."

He led me to a metal stair case which looked like some sort of fire exit. Looking up, I saw that it went all the way to the top of the building.

As we ascended the stairs, more and more of the city could be seen. When the two of us finally got to the top, the view took my breath away.

(A/N- completely irrelevant but I'm listening to MCR and I just got bloody G noted and freaked out. Okay, back the story.)

The lights of the city decorated the sky like stars. Red, yellow and blue dotted the landscape all the way out to the horizon far off into the distance.

"From the look on your face and the yellow glow coming from you, I assume you like it." I heard the man beside me say.

"It's beautiful. The light contrasts the darkness perfectly." I said, still unable to take my eyes off of the city.

"There's one light that contrasts the darkness better."

"What could be more beautiful than this?"

"I'm looking at it."

Taking my eyes from the view and shifting my attention to Tenko, I saw him staring straight at me.

"Y/N, since I met you, my life has been so much happier." He cupped my face before continuing. "I'm about to say something cliché and cringe worthy so stop me if you hate it. But, Y/N. You are the light to my darkness."

"Yes that was incredibly cringy." I said, laughing. When I opened my eyes again, I saw him staring at me. No words, just him.

Before I realised what was happening, he was leaning his face towards mine and connecting our lips.

Adrenaline rushed through my body as our lips moved in sync together. Our arms wrapped around each other, steadying ourselves.

I felt Tenko's toungue brush against my lower lip. Granting permission, I opened my mouth slightly.

As he slid his tongue in, we fought for dominance but he won almost instantly. The feeling of euphoria was more than I had ever imagined.

When he separated his mouth from mine, he stared deeply into my eyes before saying three words.

"I need you."

Hello! I can't believe that this story is over! I had so much fun with this story and I hope that my fellow Shigaraki simps enjoyed it just as much as I did writing it. Well, for the final time.

- H xx