A visitor has arrived.

(This takes place during BFB 16.)

Pop! All that pulling finally payed off. Spongy popped out of the entrance to the EXIT and landed on top of Coiny and the others who were helping him out. They cheered, but Four quickly got back up. "You two demons need to go back to the EXIT!" Then he started scuttling like a crab towards Spongy and Loser.

"We gotta run!" Spongy cried.

"Yeah!" Loser agreed.

Then Four started to chase them in circles. Coiny sat down on the grass and watched them with amusement. "Silly number. Doesn't he know that he'll never catch up to them like that?"

Needle, who was next to him, shrugged. They watched for another moment before Four finally managed to grab them, Loser in his left hand and Spongy in his right. "Aha! Gotcha!"

Coiny rubbed his head. That was weird. He felt like they just missed something, something super important should have happened there. Something that would have changed the course of BFB forever...

"You ok?" Needle asked.

"Huh?" The feeling disappeared as quickly as it had come. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. I guess I just drifted off." Needle had a concerned look on her face but didn't say anything else.

Four was still talking. "YOU will go back into the EXIT." He stuck Loser through the entrance. "As for you, Spongy... hmm... I know! I'll just kill you and not recover you until I figure out how to get you properly eliminated." Spongy started to spin around in Four's hand until he looked like Pin did in episode 1 when the same thing happened - all twisted and mutilated. Coiny winced. He didn't need a reminder of Pin looking like that.

Four dropped Spongy's body and walked over to the rest of the contestants. "Right! Now, for the next contest-"

He was interrupted by a wooden target falling from the sky and hitting him on the head. Four fell over, then got back up right away, enraged. "Why do I KEEP getting INTERRUPTED??"

"What is THAT??" Firey yelled from behind Coiny. He looked up to see where the target had dropped from, and his mouth fell open. There was a swirling portal, colored pink and yellow, floating several feet above Four's head. Four looked up too, gasped, and backed away. "What is this abomination?"

"Needy... are you seeing this?" Coiny stuttered. He looked over and saw that Needle was so entranced, she didn't even slap him for calling her Needy. He looked around - everyone else was staring at the portal in awe as well.

Coiny looked back as a tiny breeze started. After a moment of silence, an empty soda can dropped from it. Then another.

Almost in a trance, Golf Ball slowly walked closer to the portal as the breeze picked up. It was getting stronger, but barely anyone seemed to notice. More soda cans dropped out of it, as well as some glass beakers and various papers. GB reached the portal and reached out her foot, as if to touch it. Of course, it was too high, but that didn't stop it  from suddenly sucking her in like a vacuum. "AAAAAAAAA!!" Her scream faded to an echo.

If the others could have been more stunned, they would have. Then Coiny finally realized that the wind was blowing towards the portal. No, not blowing - it was being sucked in, like GB.

"It's like Black Hole!" Coiny yelled. "Everyone run!"

Everyone snapped out of it and started screaming and running either away from the portal or in circles. A bunch of people were too close and got sucked in quickly. Pillow, TV, and Nickel went in at the same time, then Balloony right after. More and more objects got sucked in. The wind kept getting stronger, and Coiny felt like he was running against a wall, but he managed to grab a burnt tree trunk and hold on. He looked forward and saw Leafy flying through the air. He tried to grab her hand, but she was going too fast. "Leafy!" he cried, to no avail. She went through with the others.

He looked around. Four was somehow unaffected by the portal, but he was holding on to X. Everyone else seemed to have found an anchor now, except for Bell, but she was held back by her string. Besides her, Coiny was the closest.

Suddenly, he felt his tree shift. He looked down and saw the roots starting to rip away from the ground. "Nonononono- AAAAAAAAAA" He shouted as the tree gave way and fell into the portal. He slammed into Bell, and their combined weight plus the pulling of the portal caused the string to snap. They screamed in unison, but just before they would have hit the portal, it disappeared. They tumbled into the grass.

Coiny groaned and got up. He looked around. A lot of people were missing. Four and X were still here, and it seemed like most of the Losers had made it, but he could see several gaps in the groups of teams. Then he looked next to Four and jumped with surprise. In all the commotion, he hadn't noticed that someone had fallen through the portal from the other side.

He nervously walked up to the unknown person. They were a weird shape. They had two halves - both halves were triangular, but the top half was much larger than the bottom half. Their sides were yellow, but everything else was red. They looked like a fan - a foldable one that you would hold and fan yourself with, rather than an electric fan like Fanny. "Hello?"

The fan got up and pulled out his phone, seemingly not noticing Coiny. He shook it "Dangit! The battery's dead." He looked up at Coiny. "Hello! Who are-" The fan suddenly dropped his phone in astonishment. "Oh... you- you're-" He whipped around to look at Four and X. "And you're-" He turned his head again to look at everyone else. "And they're-! Could this be?" He did a full 360. "Yes! There are the bathrooms! And Yoyle Mountain in the distance! I'm- I'm in nearby Yoyleland! Oh my word!" He clapped his hands to the side of his head, staring at everything in amazement.

"Uhhh..." Coiny was extremely confused. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the others approaching. "You know us?"

The fan turned so fast again that Coiny worried he would get whiplash. "I do! Oh yeah, I'm Fan, by the way."

And then Fan fainted.