Lil shopping trip

It was 10am which meant Kindaichi would need to wake Kunimi up. He really didn't want to, he just looked so relaxed and cute so he didn't want to wake him up.
He knew he had to or else Kunimi wouldn't be able to sleep and would be more moody like normally and he really didn't want to deal with that.
"Kunimi" He started to softly shake his shoulder
"Wake up" he got no reaction.
"Kunimi wake up" he poked his cheek, his hand got slapped away.
"Fuck off. Lemme sleep"
"You won't be able to sleep probably if I let you"
"I said lemme sleep"
"Nope"  He started poking his cheek again.
"Stoppp"
"Only if you get up"
"Noooo"
"I said get up"
"No"
"I swear to god I will push you of the bed"
"Nooo, you wouldn't"
"Are you sure?"
"Yesssss, you would never hurt meee"
"But when I push you of the bed I don't hurt you. It's the nature"
"How the fuck is it the nature going to hurt me??"
"Well, gravity will pull you down soo"
"Fucking nerd!"
"I'm not a nerd everyone knows how gravity works"
"Fuck offff"
Kindaichi slowly started to push Kunimi near the edge, Kunimi just screeched as he was nearly falling off the bed.
He fell but Kindaichi fell too.
Why? Well Kunimi kinda grabbed his arm so he wouldn't fall but yea Kindaichi fell too.
So now Kindaichi was on top of Kunimi literally crushing him, but both were to concentrated on not dying from laughing so hard.
Kunimi catched his breath again and began to complain about how heavy Kindaichi was on top of him.
"Get down you elephant! Your crushing mee"
"Awww, poor you"
"Get downnn"
"Nope"
"please…?" Kunimi knew that Kindaichi couldn't say no when he said please, it was really funny.
"Fine" Kindaichi rolled off and both started laughing again since he hit his head on his bedside table.
"OMG you dorkkk"
"Shut uppp. It hurtt"
"Aww poor little Kindaichi"
"I'm taller than you shorty"
"Fuck you!"
"Love ya too"
"Yea, yea. I'm hungry"
"Of course you are. I made so bacon and eggs"
"Sounds nice"
"I know" Kindaichi got up, and stood over Kunimi.
Kunimi just held out his hands, making some grab motions like a baby that wants to be lifted up.
"Omg stopp. You look like a baby"
"Well maybe because I am baby?" Kunimi answered pouting.
"Fine"  Kindaichi took Kunimi's hands. He almost fell over since Kunimi was way lighter than last time.
"Kunimi. When did you eat properly the last time?"
"Two weeks ago…"
"Kunimi. Eat more. You got way lighter. You can't do this anymore"
"Sorry…"
"At least eat now"
"Kay"
They went down and Kindaichi froze in his place. There was one of his "friends" in the kitchen talking to his older brother.
He stood in front of Kunimi, which meant that they couldn't see him, the worst part was that this was the one who hated Kunimi to death.
"Uhh-Hey. What are you doing here?"
"I'm just suspicious why you can't join us. You always say you can't so I came over"
Kindaichi was pissed, it definitely wasn't his brother's fault he never told him about the hate his "friends" held against Kunimi. He was mad at himself for not telling his brother.
"I told you I had a good reason" Kindaichi rolled his eyes, he couldn't believe his "friends", why can't they understand??
"Well show or tell me the reason"
"You would be mad and probably end the friendship. Not like I care."
"It won't be this bad"
He stepped to the side which revealed Kunimi behind him.
He was hiding his hands in the sleeves, one hand grabbing Kindaichi's shirt and the other playing with the sleeve.
He was looking away, almost looking scared.
"Th-I can't believe that THIS is your reason!"
"Shut up! I told you you wouldn't like the reason. Also "this" has a name. Maybe pay attention to your surroundings. Also leave please"
His brother was watching feeling guilty since he felt like  it was his fault.
Kindaichi's"friend" left.
"Look I didn't-"
"It's not your fault nii-san. I should have told you. Sorry for making you feel guilty. Also are you okay Kunimi?"
"Yea…"
"Thanks lil bro"
"No problem"

They sat down and Kindaichi made sure that Kunimi ate enough. His brother had to leave which left the two of them alone again.
"What movie are we going to watch?"
"Uhhh-Dunno. Let's just choose one when we are there"
"Sure"
"Also get ready. We are going shopping and then ice skating!"
"Wha- Noooo"
"Yesssss. You stole so many of my hoodies! I need new ones!"
"Just freeze"
"Shut uppp. Who will look after you if not meee???"
"Probably your brother"
"Noooo. Don't do this to meeee"
"Fine gimme some time"
Kunimi got up and left to get ready.
He definitely didn't steal one of Kindaichi's hoodies again, nope what makes you think that?
He brushed his teeth and then went down again.
Both of them put on their matching shoes, they left the house locking the door.
As soon as the door was locked Kunimi linked their pinkys, Kindaichi only smiled softly. He liked this.
He liked all the time he spent with Kunimi.
The shopping trip wasn't that long. Just Kindaichi and Kunimi choosing some shirts and hoodies with Kunimi getting them matching ones.
He bought them matching ones with text on it.
Kindaichi's said " If lost please return to him"
Kunimi's hoodie said "I'm him"
Kindaichi was getting lost pretty quickly so it was perfect for them.
They also got matching shirts thar said "Soul" on the one shirt and "Mate" on the other. It was fun like always.
Well everything that wasn't Kindaichi almost dying since he chocked on a bubble tea. (If you don't know what it is I will explain at the end)
They were in front of the skating rink, Kunimi being really excited to finally skate again. He could do some figures anf jumps which still amazed Kindaichi, even tho he already saw it many times. Kunimi just looked so happy. It made him happy too.

(A/N) Bubble tea is iced tea with some jelly orbs that you choke on so fucking easy like you wanna kill us???