Fluff filler #1

A/N this is basically just a fluff filler since my mental health said bye and now I don't know what to do with my life

Kunimi woke up, shaking. Why was he shaking? It's summer, he's wrapped in a blanket with Kindaichi hugging him. So why the fuck was he shaking?

He sneezed and slowly got out of the bed taking an extra blanket with him.

"Morning Kuni-Are you okay? Your really red", Mattsun asked quickly walking towards him.

He pressed his hand against his forehead and quickly pulled it away.

"Back into the room. You're burning", Mattsun said with a frown on his face as he pushed Kunimi towards Kindaichi's room again.

"Oi. Yūta wake up and make room for Kunimi"

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"Kunimi caught a fever"

Kindaichi sat up and quickly made room for Kunimi between his legs so he could rest against his chest.

As soon as Kunimi was sitting between his legs he wrapped his arms around his waist as he rested his head on his shoulder.

Mattsun left and came back a few minutes later with medicine and small spoon.

"I'm not drinking that. It tastes disgusting", Kunimi said turning his head away.

Did I mention that he acts like a little kid when he is sick?

"Come on Aki. You have to drink it"

"I don't want to"

"Issei. Give it to me please"

"With pleasure. I'm not fighting that lil demon you call your boyfriend"

"Fuck off", Kunimi said sticking out his tongue at Mattsun who just laughed.

Mattsun left the room to make some soup leaving his brother and boyfriend alone.

"Come on Aki, you've gotta drink this"

"That shit tastes disgusting. I'm not drinking it"

"Aki, open your mouth please"

"Not happe-", he was cut off by Kindaichi pushing the spoon inside his mouth.

"I swear if you spit it out"

Kunimi swallowed grimacing at the disgusting taste of the liquid. (...Everything about that sounded so wrong)

Kunimi just mumbled some insults as he relaxed and leaned more against Kindaichi.

"Yūta, you have work!"

Kindaichi only groaned in response, "Yeah... I'm coming"

He kissed Kunimi's head and carefully stood up.

Kunimi just whimpered and gave him the puppy dog eyes.

"Aki, don't"

Kunimi stuck out his bottom lip and his eyes started watering.

"Aki, don't make this harder than it already is"

Kunimi's bottom lip started quivering as the first few tears spilled.

"No no no no no-Come on it's only for a few hours. Not that long okay? You have Oreo here with you, Issei is also here. I'll bring you bubble tea when I come back okay?"

Kunimi just continued looking at him with tears running down his cheeks.

"You coming?"

"I want to"

"But?"

"I'm mentally not strong enough"

"For what?"

"Leaving Aki"

"…"

"I KNOW! BUT HAVE YOU TRY TO LEAVE YOUR BOYFRIEND WHO'S GIVING YOU PUPPY DOG EYES WHEN CRYING!"

There were foot steps and then Mattsun appeared in the room.

"Come on Kunimi, he has to work. I'm staying here and so is Oreo"

Kunimi only shot him a glare that left him shivering.

"Kunimi, come on. He won't be gone for too long"

Kunimi only turned his head away and pouted.

Kindaichi used this to change, he hugged Kunimi again whispering some sweet things before he kissed his nose and left.

Mattsun came back about five minutes later with some soup for Kunimi.

"You want a warm bath?", he asked as he gave Kunimi the bowl.

Kunimi thought for a bit and then nodded as he started eating the soup.

Mattsun left to run Kunimi a bath.

After Kunimi had finished his bath he laid in bed with Oreo next to him watching some lame movie he found.

Suddenly Oreo sat up, he and Kunimi were home alone since Mattsun was called by his university for something.

The doorbell rang and Kunimi stood up Oreo following him as he opened the door.

The guy in front of the door was a classmate of Kindaichi one of his "friends" you know the ones who bother him.

"Hey, is Kindai-What are you doing here?!"

"I live here?", Kunimi answered rubbing his eye.

"Definitely not, he would have told me"

"Why would he need to tell you? I mean you aren't good friends…So why would he need to tell you?", Kunimi asked clearly confused.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Where is he?"

"At work…?"

"And then why are you here?"

"Because I live here?"

"Shouldn't you be working too, I mean it's rude not to pay for anything if you live with someone"

"Because I can't? How am I supposed to work if I'm not comfortable with human interaction? And when I could break down any time"

"Lazy excuses. Just tell him to come over on my birthday"

The guy left, leaving Kunimi standing there confused.

Yes his brain definitely wasn't working when he was sick.

He was just about to lay down again when the doorbell rang again, he let out an annoyed sigh as he opened the door again.

"Package for Kunimi Akira?"

"Yeah that's me. Thank you"

"No problem, get better soon"

"Have a nice day"

Kunimi closed the door and unpacked the package and pulled out a hugeee blanket.

He trotted back to his room with Oreo following and laying down with him again.

Kindaichi came back after a few hours and he swore he could have died right then and there.

Kunimi was in his hoodie, curled around Oreo, a big blanket over both of them and his bangs were held back by a hair clip.

He took of his work clothes and put on some sweatpants and some shirt and placed the bubble tea in the fridge.

He quickly and quietly made his way back into his room, went behind Kunimi, lifted the blanket and wrapped his arms around Kunimi after he laid down.

Kunimi let out a small huff of air as he relaxed even more.

And that was how Mattsun found them when he came back, all cuddled up under a big blanket.

Of course he took a picture