Day in school

A/N it was really hard to find something about Emotional support animals so I don't really know if they are allowed inside school and all but I'd say yes.
Also since I couldn't find much about them I really don't know what they do when they help their owners, so this all is based on what I think they do so pls no hate only tips like in a nice form
If you know something about Emotional support animals pls DM it to me. Thx

They were at the school gates, of course there had to be a new teacher. Great just put her at the gate checking the kids.
"Excuse me? No animals allowed"
Kindaichi mentally facepalmed, Oreo was wearing a vest that clearly said 'Emotional Support Dog'.
"Uhh,,, Ma'am. He's my emotional support dog, like his vest says. He's allowed on school grounds" Kunimi said voice very quiet.
"Oh, my I'm so sorry. I should have looked onto the vest. You can go in"
"Thanks" Kunimi mumbled Kindaichi following them.
"Bye, have a good day" Kindaichi said ruffling Kunimi's hair like always.
Oreo just sat next to Kunimi watching them, tail wagging as Kindaichi petted his head and said bye to him too.
Kunimi was a bit nervous, how would his classmates react? Would they try and pet him? His vest clearly said 'Do not pet' but he knew how his classmates were.
They'd probably ignore it and just pet him.
Kunimi got out the blanket and laid it under his table, he motioned Oreo to lay down which Oreo did.
The first girls entered the classroom, upon seeing Oreo they let out squeals, walking towards him.
"How did you get this cutie on school grounds?"
"Uh,," Kunimi really didn't want to talk about it.
He couldn't keep his leg still, shifting it around.
Oreo laid his head on his leg stopping him.
The girls crouched down to let Oreo, they were shocked when Oreo moved away from their touch.
"What the heck! What is wrong with him. What did you do to him"
"He's my emotional support dog… He was trained to do that so please don't pet him… That also means he's allowed on school grounds…"
The girls left pissed off and the teacher came in giving Kunimi a small smile, he had always liked that teacher.
He wouldn't force him to say an answer or anything, he'd just let him be.
The smile gave away that he'd explain it.
"Okay class as you might noticed, we have a dog with us. Yes the dog is allowed on school grounds. I'm only gonna say this today. No one touches the dog without permission from Kunimi-kun. I repeat no one. No questions will be asked why the dog is here. The dog is an emotional support animal, which means he helps his owner with mental illnesses"
The class nodded, still giving Kunimi some strange looks.
The lessons were boring, well he could concentrate a lot more so he would have it even easier when studying.
Finally lunch break had arrived, Kunimi got his bag, Oreo standing up and following him.
"Oh, hey Kunimi"
"Hi"
"Aww what's his name" Oikawa asked not touching him even tho he was a friend. He respected it, the same went for Iwaizumi.
"Oreo"
"Oreo? I can see why"
"Thank you Iwaizumi-san. Kindaichi kept on saying that I'm just hungry and that's why I think he looks like an Oreo"
"Typically Kindaichi. Anyways can I pet please" Oikawa asked eyes fixated on Oreo's fur.
"Mh" Oreo let himself be pet, he wagged his tail.
"There you are! Man I thought I'd never find you! Also hey Oikawa-san and Iwaizumi-san"
"Oh, you're here too"
"Of course I am!"
"Oikawa come on. We need to do something"
"Aww, bye you three" Oikawa and Iwaizumi left waving over their shoulders.
"Come on Kunimi. We need to find a place to eat"
"Right"
Walking through the crowded halls and all was still a bit stressful but better now that people kept away a bit more.
"Man finally" Kindaichi flopped down on the grass under a tree Kunimi next to him with Oreo laying his head on Kunimi's lap.
They ate, of course Oreo got something too.
"Hey, uh, Kunimi-senpai"
Kunimi flinched but turned his full attention to the girl.
"I-Can I please pet him?"
"Huh? Of course you can" Oreo was pet for a bit and the girl left thanking him.
The bell rang and this time Kindaichi and Kunimi walked to the classroom together.
At the beginning of the school year you had to choose an extra subject.
Kunimi and Kindaichi chose the same, it was cooking.
(That's a thing at German schools)
Well cooking was a bit fun and all since Oreo tried to stay as close as possible, well Kunimi almost fell like three times.
"No, forget it Oreo"
Kindaichi just laughed watching Oreo giving Kunimi puppy dog eyes since he wanted some of the food.
"No, stop looking at me like that"
"I'm gonna give in if you don't stop"
"That's his plan you idiot"
"Shut up Kindaichi"
Kindaichi snickered and put the lasagna in the oven, he sat down patting the spot next to him.
Kunimi walked to him wanting to sit down, Oreo was faster and laid down next to Kindaichi giving Kunimi a provocative look.
Kunimi pouted looking around to see if anyone was still there, no one besides them was in the room.
It made sense they were allowed to leave till the lasagna was finished.
Kunimi stuck out his tongue at Oreo and flopped down on Kindaichi's.
"Ow, warn me next time!"
"No"
"You-I-why just why Kunimi?"
"Cause I can"
"You-"
"Anyways, I'mma take a nap"
"On me"
"No I will be flying. Of course fucking donkey"
Kunimi turned around so he could lay his head on Kindaichi's shoulder and put his legs around his waist.
He was finally comfortable and fell asleep, Oreo watched and fell asleep too.
Kindaichi quickly set a timer, and rested his head on Kunimi's shoulder falling asleep too.

A/N as y'all can tell I love ending chapters with them sleeping UwU