At the pool

"Oh, hey",Kyōtani's rough voice greeted the two boys.
"Hi. You have it?", Kindaichi asked.
Kyōtani nodded and went down to get something under the counter.
Suddenly Kunimi's laugh was to be heard both boys looked at him, a bit shocked.
"Kunimi? Are you okay?", Kindaichi asked concerned.
"I-it sounded like-like some sort of drug deal", Kunimi said between laughs.
"OMG. It really did", sounded another familiar voice.
"Hey Yahaba-san"
"Mh. Anyways I got something else for you should have arrived tomorrow but yea", he passed them a new better vest which said "Emotional support dog" "do not touch" "do not disturb".
"Thanks" , Kunimi took the vest and held it in front of Oreo who just wagged his tail happily.
Kyōtani also handed them something to attach to the vest where Kunimi could place some pills inside.
They paid and of course got a discount, they said their byes and went outside carefully putting the vest in the bag, they hopped onto their boards and slowly made their way back home.
"Kindaichi?", Kunimi asked in a cute voice when the the bubble tea shop came into view.
"Yea?", Kindaichi asked already knowing what he wanted.
"Can we?"
"Mh?"
"Bubble tea…"
"Why?", he asked deciding to annoy Kunimi a bit.
"Please. I want some bubble tea", Kunimi said putting on his puppy dog eyes.
"Gosh fine", Kindaichi skated a bit a head hiding his blush from Kunimi. Kunimi just looked too cute.
"Thanks", Kunimi said speeding up with Oreo next to him.
"You-", Kindaichi sped up catching up with the other again.
They stopped in front of the shop and took their boards and went in, Oreo following them walking between them.
"OMG a dog mommy look!", a little girl ran towards them reaching out to pet Oreo.
Oreo went a step back, he stood behind Kindaichi and Kunimi who had stopped.
"Ma'am? Could you get your kid please?", Kindaichi asked.
"Why she just wants to pet your dog. What's the problem?"
"He's working"
"Oh yea and what is he? Why is he even allowed inside if we can't pet him?"
"Because he's allowed to be here and just because he's here doesn't mean you can just pet him"
"Ugh, just one pat"
"No. Can't you read?", Kunimi asked getting fed up with her shit, he pointed at the vest.
"Why the hell would you need this dog. You teenagers are faking everything!"
"Ma'am. Take your kid and leave", an unfamiliar voice demanded.
They turned around to see the manager, who was looking mad.
The woman got kicked out, "I'm so sorry. What can I get for you?" the manager asked.
They ordered and paid and finally got their Bubble tea, they finally really made their way home.
Kindaichi started coughing and Kunimi just laughed, of course Kindaichi would choke on it. 
"Stop laughing!", Kindaichi laughed too.
"No. Your laughing too"
"Shut up"
"Never", Kunimi answered sticking his tongue out.
"I-"
They finally arrived and Kunimi hadn't stopped laughing at him since he choked again.
He chased the still laughing Kunimi inside were they almost ran into Iwaizumi, who luckily moved out of the way before they crashed.
Kunimi yelled a quick apologize and ran out into the yard still being chased by Kindaichi who finally caught up and tackled him to the floor, of course he took care that Kunimi didn't got hurt.
Oreo jumped onto them where they were laying on the grass just enjoying each others company.
A bit later the door opened and Mattsun stepped out throwing some water bottles onto the grass next to them.
"Make sure to drink enough when you lay in the sun, also here", he also threw suncream next to them.
"Thanks", Kindaichi grabbed the suncream and pulled Kunimi into a sitting position and then onto his lap.
He started to put the suncream on Kunimi's arms and legs and lastly on his face, Kunimi completely relaxed into his touch.
He loved those soft rubs and touches, it really relaxed him.
"Ya know from next week on I will be workin after school, we will start the way home together and part ways at the shop. I will be back after 3-4 hours tho", he said still caressing Kunimi's face.
Kunimi only nodded softly and started to put suncream on Kindaichi, he was finished faster than Kindaichi.
"Can we go to the swimming pool?", Kunimi asked after sometime.
It was really hot outside so Kindaichi didn't complain, they got Oreo inside telling Mattsun and the others about their plan they said they'd come with them and so they ended up going to the pool together.
They paid and went in searching and finding a spot half in the sun half in the shadows.
Kunimi laid down on the towel chilling a bit and finally taking off his clothes and walking towards the water but then stopping after he saw how many people he was supposed to pass, he decided to wait for Kindaichi.
Kindaichi realized why Kunimi stopped and quickly took off his clothes too.
He grabbed the other's hand and started running towards the water the other running behind holding his hand.
"Okay but how are these two so cute together?", Makki asked out of nowhere.
"Dunno. I have thought the same thing since I first saw them together"
"Mh, they really are cute together"
They all agreed with Kunimi and Kindaichi being cute af together.
Well it was a bit fun at the pool right now, Kindaichi had lifted Kunimi up who had complained about the water being to cold.
"Pleaseeee don't throw me in"
"But my arms can't hold you up any longer~"
"I will pull you with me I swear"
"Sure thing", he dropped Kunimi in the water but didn't think he'd actually be pulled inside too.
Both of their heads popped out of the water both gasping for air.
"I hate you"
"Told you I'd pull you in with me"
"Idiot", sounded Mattsun's voice and not long after the others were also in the water, yes Oikawa had been thrown in too.
They just relaxed in the water loving the way it cooled them down, a bit later more and more people filled the pool and Kunimi felt uncomfortable but decided not to tell Kindaichi since he would leave the water too.
"We will lay down a bit, it's getting cold", Kindaichi said getting out, he helped Kunimi out too and they went to their towels laying down in the sun tent and Kindaichi closed it so people wouldn't be able to stare. (it's like a tent just smaller so you take it to the pool with you)
"You dork, just say when it's uncomfortable", Kindaichi mumbled poking the other's cheek.
"Didn't want to bother you…"
"You could never bother me", Kindaichi stated pulling Kunimi closer and rubbing circles onto his back.
He didn't plan on Kunimi falling asleep and definitely not on him sleeping too.
The older ones came back.
"Be more quiet", Mattsun hissed at the others as he quietly opened the tent to get their drinks and snacks.
The others first wondered why they should be quiet till they saw the two cuddled up and sleeping.
Mattsun closed the tent again sitting down with the others handing out the snacks and drinks.
"But honestly when will they start dating?"
"I don't know but I'm pretty sure they have feelings for each other"
"I agree"