Oreo

Kunimi had to go back to his house after he got his stuff and had cried for god knows how long, not that Kindaichi complained he just stayed with him letting him cry.
Kindaichi brought him home, he hugged him.
"Tell me if I have to come over kay?"
"Yea..."
"See you tomorrow"
"Yea. Tomorrow"
Kindaichi gave him a soft smile and left giving a small wave.
Kunimi disappeared inside his house.
Kindaichi left again, it was getting dark so he hurried home.
"Issei! I'm back"
He walked inside only to see him making out with Makki in the living room.
"You know what nevermind. I'm outside" he said hastily closing the door and going into the yard laying down.
He felt bad, he had lost his mother, sure she had been shitty but she still was his mother, his best friend hasn't been himself, he couldn't bear it anymore.
He let the first tear slip, then another and suddenly he was full on crying.
Laying on his back letting the tears fall watching the moon and stars.
"It's gonna get better. That's what I say...Will it really?"
After an hour or something a blushing Mattsun came out.
"Sorry about before. Didn't think you'd be back that soon. Come in Makki made food"
"Kay"
Kindaichi took the hand that Mattsun held out and stood up.
"Also we gonna move out in a week"
"Mh"
"I got a job, we got a house. You know what that means?"
"We can get Kunimi out of there!"
"Exactly"
                 ----------Timeskip of a month-------
They had moved in, they got the permission for Kunimi to live with them.
Everything was amazing, Kunimi was happier than ever.
Well Kindaichi was about to make it even better,  he had got enough money to buy a service dog.
Yes a service dog.
He would help Kunimi when Kindaichi wasn't with him, which would get a bit more since he needed to get a job too.
Today was Kunimi's birthday, Kunimi still had school and Kindaichi went to finally get the dog.
"I'm back"
"Kindaichi?"
He suddenly heard some clicking sounds, he walked towards the sounds and smiled when he saw a fluffy dog laying in front of him.
"Happy birthday" Kindaichi hugged him from behind resting his head on Kunimi's shoulder.
"Why did you get me an emotional support dog?" Kunimi asked almost crying.
"Well I needed to get a job which means you will be alone a bit more, so I thought hey you have so much money that you have never used. Why not get Kunimi an emotional support dog if I'm not gonna be with him that much?"
"Y-you didn't have to"
"I know I know but I don't care. I want you to feel safe and all even when I can't be there with you"
"What's his name?"
"He already has a name but it's a girl name so rename him"
"Cookie"
"Cookie?"
"Yes. He looks like a Cookie"
"You sure that it's not only you being hungry?"
"Wait. He looks like an oreo too"
"Kunimi. How about we eat and you choose a name after eating"
"Yea, whatever"
"Oi. Stop being so salty" Kindaichi said laughing.
They ate and than tried naming the dog again.
"He still looks like an Oreo. So he is Oreo"
"Really?"
"Yea. He looks like an Oreo"
"If you say so" Kindaichi said laughing, "anyways. Your allowed to bring him to school too"
"Thanks again"
"Hey no problem"
"Still-I-I researched emotional support  dogs and they are so expensive..."
"Boii you don't know how much money I have gotten"
"Still"
"Say nothing. Kunimi I gave you this dog because I fucking care about you and want you to not feel alone"
"..."
"Don't give me the silence treatment"
"Anyways. We gotta get something for him tho. Come on"
Kindaichi grabbed Kunimi's hand and grabbed his long board Kunimi did the same, they left the house and made their way to the store.
Finally back at home Kunimi and Kindaichi played with Oreo, Oreo has  the energy that Kunimi doesn't have.
Kindaichi watched Kunimi playing with Oreo with a small smile on his face, it made him happy to see Kunimi being happy and gaining more self-confidence.
Tomorrow they had school again, this time Kindaichi wouldn't have a bad feeling when they'd part ways.
Kunimi would have Oreo watching him and keeping him in check.
He couldn't explain how happy he was that he didn't need to be that concerned anymore, he just loves Kunimi so much.
Would he ever tell him that he loved him so much that it couldn't be just friendship? No he was so fucking scared, what would he do if he lost Kunimi?
"Oi. Both of you. Do your homework!"
Both flinched.
"Yesss"
They went in Oreo following then into Kindaichi's room, Kunimi actually had his own room but like hell he used it. He just kept the clothes he never wore and some useless school stuff.
They placed Oreo's futon next to Kindaichi's bed, Oreo sat down next to them at little table were they did their homework.
Kunimi and Kindaichi soon started bickering over homework, how you'd solve the maths problem.
"No. Hear me out. You do it like this!"
"No, it's like this"
"Kindaichi shut up. I'm the smarter one"
"Whatever"
Kunimi finished his homework helping Kindaichi to quickly finish his.
"Okay, what do you want?"
"What do you mean?"
"You always let me suffer with my homework. So what do you want in return?"
"Cuddles"
"And that's why you helped me?"
"Mh"
"You wouldn't need to help me to get some"
"But now we can cuddle faster" Kunimi said with a pout.
"Mh, your right"
Kindaichi stood up and helped Kunimi up, he picked him up and threw him onto the bed, letting himself fall onto Kunimi.
"Get down, your too heavy!"
"Oh come on I'm not that heavy"
"Well maybe you aren't but to me. It is frickin heavy!"
"Mean" Kindaichi muttered rolling off.
"Well sorry that I'm so thin"
"Don't take it so serious. Baka~"
"Shut up"
"Why you so mean"
"You sound like Oikawa-san at Iwaizumi-san"
"Pfff-Don't say that"
"Shut up and cuddle me"
"Mh"
Kindaichi pulled Kunimi against himself, Kunimi immediately relaxed into his touch.
Well they fell asleep without changing or setting an alarm.
Well the morning was really stressful, thank god that Oreo woke them cause he was hungry.
They skated to school with Oreo running next to them.

A/N the next chapter will take a bit since I will do some research on the job of emotional support dogs, don't wanna write something without informing my self
Also sorry for the big Timeskip