Police station

Think I should give a trigger warning for this one:
Mentioning of Pedophilia

Kunimi and Kindaichi were inside one of the crowded trains, Kunimi was obviously uncomfortable with all the people around him but he beared with it knowing that he'd need to be left behind by Kindaichi.
"You good?"
"Yeah…"
"Come here"
Kunimi walked closer to Kindaichi resting himself against his chest.
"Stop lying, you know I won't judge you for being scared of crowds you dork"
"Mh"
Kindaichi and Kunimi had a long train ride, still an hour something like that.
They were entering the zone with all these drunk people and all, neither of them had realized Kunimi had already stepped away from Kindaichi again both of them talking about some stupid shit that happened.
Kindaichi felt like Kunimi was being watched, there was this really creepy aura near them it just made him uncomfortable.
He saw an old man on his phone, clearly taking a video or picture.
Kindaichi followed the way the camera pointed and his blood started boiling when he saw what it was filming or taking pictures of.
Kunimi's ass, that old man's camera was pointed at Kunimi's ass.
Sure he had to admit Kunimi's ass looked great in the skinny jeans, but that man was taking pictures and he was at least 50 years old.
Kunimi had his eyes closed so he didn't see Kindaichi taking off his hoodie and walking over to him and pulling it over his head.
"Kindaichi what the-"
"Just put it on"
Kunimi didn't think much of it and just put on the hoodie immediately feeling safer.
Kindaichi glared at the man and pulled Kunimi against his chest.
Kunimi still didn't know what was going on but just went with it knowing that Kindaichi probably had a good reason.
He fell asleep leaned against Kindaichi who had his arms around him supporting him.
Kindaichi texted Mattsun about what had happened and took a picture of the man sending it to him asking if he could tell the police about it. Of course Mattsun did and he was pretty pissed off.
After a few more stations Makki entered the train, he saw Kindaichi and recognized him from pictures in the house.
He walked over to him standing next to him.
"Hey. Kindaichi"
"Uhh hey? Do I know you?"
"Nope. But my boyfriend does"
You could see the moment when Kindaichi checked who he was.
"Soooo you're my brother's boyfriend that I never really saw. I also don't know your name, he never told me"
"Really? Well I'm Hanamaki Takahiro. Makki for short tho"
"Nice. Sooo how long have you two been together?"
"Almost two years"
"Two???? Wha-"
"And he never told you. W O W"
"I'm hurt"
"Poor you. Also what's his name?" Makki pointed at Kunimi.
"Oh. He's Kunimi Akira"
"Is he your boyfriend?" Makki asked wiggling his eyebrows.
"Nope. My best friend"
"You've got to be kidding me"
"Nope"
"He's wearing, I assume, your hoodie, he is sleeping leaned against you, you are stroking his hair and you're telling me he isn't your boyfriend?"
"Yes"
"Bruh. Your brother must be disappointed"
"Maybe"
They talked for a bit more sadly Makki had to leave, they said their goodbyes and Makki left going to his waiting friend.
They still had 20 minutes to go, Kindaichi was looking for a free seat, he luckily found one.
He picked up Kunimi with out a problem and walked over to the free seats sitting down on one and put Kunimi on his lap his legs hanging down.
He ignored the weird looks they got, all that matters was that Kunimi was comfortable.
Five minutes till they'd be at their station, Kindaichi decided to finally wake Kunimi up.
He poked his cheek, which brought nothing but a slap on his hand.
"Oi. Don't hit me. We are almost there, so wake up"
"Mehhh" Kindaichi had to laugh waking up Kunimi had always been the funniest thing.
"Come on. We have to get out soon. We can't miss our station, so wake up"
"Fineee"
Kunimi stretched yawning, opening his eyes and rubbing them.
"I'm thirsty you have something to drink?"
"Uhhh no but we can buy something"
"Kay"
They got up and made their way to the door, of course their pinkys were locked again.
Kindaichi glared at the people who looked at them with disgust.
Finally out of the train they got something to drink and then continued their travel to the police station.
Finally they entered the police station.
"Hello how can I help you?"
"Kindaichi Yuutarou my brother Matsukawa Issei called me"
"Ah right, follow me Kindaichi-kun" the police officer showed him the way to an office were Mattsun was already waiting for them.
"You good?" Mattsun stood up walking over to Kindaichi.
"Yeah why you asking?"
"You look pissed"
"You know why"
"Right sorry" he ruffled his hair and left with Kunimi so the police officer could interview Kindaichi (dunno what else to call it)
Finally finished with the questions about his mother he told them about the incident with the man in the train.
The police officer looked up the man and found out that he had infact already been in jail for pedophilia.
The police officer had thanked him for telling him about it.
Kindaichi was allowed to leave just like Mattsun.
"Issei we can go"
"Kay, wait how we getting home?"
"Uhhhh"
"The last train home just left"
"Shittt"
"I could drive you home. I live near you so"
They turned around to see and officer, in fact Mattsun and Kindaichi have met him in the grocery store.
"You'd do?"
"Yep. How else would you get home?"
"Dunno"
"Come on let's get you home"
They thanked him and the officer let them out in front of their house.
"Also Issei. I met your boyfriend on the train. How dare you to not tell me you've been dating him for two years!"
"Really?"
"Mh. Hanamaki Takahiro. Nice name. Matsukawa Takahiro would sound nice too. But I don't think Hanamaki Issei sounds good"
"Stop making marriage plans for us!"
Kindaichi just laughed walking inside with an also laughing Kunimi.
"Issei I'm hungryyyy"
"Not my problem"
"Make foooddd"
"No."
"But you're my older brother"
"And?"
"You have to take care of me"
"Nope"
"Yes"
"Fine. But you two do your homework"
"Yea yea"
Kunimi and Kindaichi left for Kindaichi's room and started doing their homework music playing in the background.
They helped each other since Kunimi was good in English and Kindaichi in Maths.
"Guys! Food is ready!"
"Coming!"
They turned off the music walking down, the food was good sadly they still had homework to do.