Please.

Hi guys. I told myself I'd never be "one of those authors" but I feel obligated to say:

Please stop asking for updates. 

At least for the next couple of weeks. I am feeling a lot of pressure coming from school and family and I never wanted to feel the same pressure from Wattpad - but here we are. I am actually anxious to log into this account because seeing people asking for updates - especially when my time is stretched thin as it is - is enough to make me want to curl up into a little ball.

I'm fortunate enough to live in a country where things are reopening and I'm able to resume my life as normal. This means school is back. This also means that I have exams and homework and other stuff to worry about.

Writing means everything to me. But recently it's become a chore - something I don't want to do. And I'm trying to write as much as I can in the breaks I get, but writers block exists and it sucks.

So please respect my wishes: don't ask for updates anymore. I'll update when I finish writing it. 

I want to give you guys a good chapter, but when I see the notifications about when my next update is, I shy away from everything I write. Which is a big part of my life; my escape, if you will. 

Thank you for reading this, if you did. And an extra thank you if you respect my wishes. 

P.S After I get a manage on my time again (when exam season is over) the update schedule will most likely resume to once a week. Or once every week and a half, depending on what I'm doing. 

~pearjam111