A Dramatic Entrance From Everyone

The Order had arrived, the DA was complete. Harry's plan was dramatic, and Percy approved.

Percy stood outside on the grounds with Jason and Annabeth, ready to silently welcome their back-up while the rest of the school assembled in the Great Hall under instruction from Headmaster Snape.

Percy crossed his arms over his chest as an autumn breeze swept past them. It was eerily silent outside. Only the wind moved through the dark sheet that covered the grounds. They stood on the steps, their vision only extending several feet into the darkness, illuminated by the magic candles behind them.

One more battle, Percy thought, and then I'll marry Annabeth and we'll live in New Rome. One more battle, and I'll finally have a break.

The soft crunch of boots on grass broke the silence. Annabeth straightened and Jason drew his knife.

"Evenin'." Alex Fierro stepped into the semicircle of light. They saluted to the trio on the staircase. Magnus Chase walked behind them and as soon as he spotted Annabeth, he ran forward to hug her, squeezing as tightly as he dared.

Grover was next, bleating and hopping towards Percy.

Percy shushed him but chuckled as his best friend embraced him.

"It's been a while." Reyna strutted over, dressed in her armour and cape. Frank was behind, and Hazel ran over to Annabeth.

"Is this everyone?" Percy asked, looking over the small group.

"You wanted more?" Hecate lit herself up with a soft, white glow, revealing the Twelfth legion and the majority of Camp Half Blood campers, armoured, orange and purple.

---

The Order was waiting outside the doors to the Great Hall. Percy and Annabeth lead Magnus, Alex, Reyna, Frank, Hazel and Grover over to them and gave the wizards a quick introduction.

"She/her pronouns until I say otherwise," Alex said, holding her hand out in greeting.

"You seem like the kind of person to delight in her own supply of fireworks," Fred said, shaking her hand vigorously. "Would you care to buy some Weasley's Wildfire Whizbangs?"

"Don't encourage her," Magnus muttered.

"Hush," Kingsley said. "Get in position." They shifted, making as little noise as possible, and turned their attention to the what was happening in the Great Hall. Behind the doors, they could just make out Snape's familiar drone and his footsteps down the dead-silent room.

"I invite anyone who has any information of Potter's movement this evening to step forward... Now."

They couldn't even hear anyone breathe. Then, another set of footsteps echoed through the room. There were gasps and shuffling and muttering. Percy smirked. That would be Harry.

"It seems that despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem, Headmaster."

Kingsley threw open the doors.

In they marched, an assembly of wizards, witches, demigods and a satyr, into the Great Hall. Ready to defend Harry Potter, to defend Hogwarts, from the evil threat that plagued England. 

One last battle, Percy thought.

"How dare you stand where he stood," Harry said to Snape. "Tell them what happened that night!" He yelled. "Tell them how you looked him in the eye — a man who trusted you — and killed him. Tell them, Headmaster."

Snape glared at Harry, his eyes full of calming scorn, and drew his wand. McGonagall rushed forward, pushing Harry out of the way. Every student backed away hastily with exclamations of fear. She directed her wand at Severus Snape.

Snape hesitated for a second, but kept his wand up. The Order drew their wands, but only kept them in front of them. McGonagall could handle herself. There was a stale mate for a minute, neither witch nor wizard moving, before Minerva shot a wave of fire at Snape. He blocked, but stumbled back. She fired again and again, Snape backing away each time. He tripped on the stairs to the dais. But before McGonagall could finish the fight, he collapsed into a flurry of smoke and retreated out of the window with a crash.

Neville cheered and the other students joined in. Even Slytherin participated in the hooting and hollering. McGonagall smiled, marching up to the dais to claim her rightful place in front of the school.