prologue

"Naira listen to me....!"Kartik said grabbing naira's arm. Naira pulled her arm away from Kartik and kept walking. They were both drenching in the rain.

She was crying. But it wasn't that visible to Kartik as it was crying but he knew how she was feeling.

"Naira please!"Kartik shouted grabbing her arm again but now tighter.

"Let go off me!I don't even want to listen it kartik!!!"Naira shouted.

"Naira please...let me explain..please...!"Kartik said but trailed off when Naira slapped him right across his face. Kartik knew he deserved this.

"Do not even think about it KARTIK GOENKA! Today you proved that you are a heartless jerk who is a liar and a cheater! You have messed my life enough! Now don't even think of coming back into my life with you're stupid fake stories!"Naira shouted and walked away from Kartik and his life.

Naira Singhania,a shy introvert who catches the eyes of the popular guy Kartik Goenka.

Kartik and Naira are two final year MBA students who are also two different personalities.

But they fall in love and their life was happy till their graduation day.

Five years later Kartik and Naira meet again under different circumstances.

In these five years naira faked her death. Kartik and everyone believed she was dead but they meet once again.

Will love blossom between them again or will naira's hatred for kartik will push them apart again?

—————————

Here is the prologue guys.

Hope you enjoyed itt❤️