chapter 37 : yours forever

It was Naira and Sahil's wedding day. In the morning the haldi ceremony was taking place and in the night the wedding ceremony. The Singhania's and malhotra's didn't call any guests. They decided to keep it as a small ceremony.

Naksh only invited the Goenka's other than this family members. While the haldi ceremony was taking place and everyone was applying the haldi paste to Naira the Goenka's too came and applied it and wished her their wishes.

But Kartik didn't come. Naira kept looking towards the door hoping to see him but he didn't come. She was very upset over all of this but she tried to not think about it.

All of her sadness flew away the second she saw Kartik come. He was wearing a yellow color kurta with white pants coincidentally matching with her dress color.

He came towards her and kneeled down infront of her.

"I came to give you a good news!"Kartik said

"What is it?"Naira asked

"First of all I wish you a very happy married life ahead!"Kartik said

"What..?why are you wishing it to me now?"Naira asked with teary eyes as she couldn't even believe he was giving up on them and he was wishing her a happy life with another man.

"This is what you wanted right? So what's the problem?"Kartik asked as if he read her feelings.

"Answer my question Kartik!"Naira said

"I am leaving. I am leaving to Canada tonight. Forever!"Kartik said shocking Naira.

"What..?Why?"Naira asked controlling her tears.

"It's for the best. Vaise you said I can meet Kairav whenever I want so I will come and meet him whenever I want. But I will stay away from you Naira Don't worry I will keep my word unlike someone!"Kartik said and Naira understood that he referred that someone with her only.

"So this is our goodbye. Thank you for giving me Kairav and Shaadi Mubarak!"Kartik said applying the haldi on the side of her cheeks with a smile. After he finished he left the Singhania Sadan.

"Naira he is moving on..and so should you..he gave up and left...don't forget that..!"Naira kept saying to herself as she was sitting in her room. The wedding was only few minutes away and she was ready.

"He left you. Move on Naira!"her mind kept saying

"He didn't leave you. You made him. Stop acting foolish and admit your feelings!"her heart kept screaming but Naira didn't know what to do.

"I admit I brought this mess but I don't want to loose anyone. Not Kartik or my Bhai...!"Naira thought. Just then Naitik and akshara came along with Kirti and closed the door. Naira quickly wiped her tears and looked at them.

"Mama papa? What happened?"Naira asked putting on a fake smile

"Princess why are you doing this to yourself? We all know you are not happy with marrying Sahil and we know who you love!"Naitik said

"Haa Naira! What's wrong with you? Why are you doing this? You know how much Kartik loves you right? Leaving him and you're ready to marry sahil?"akshara asked