chapter 34 : a shocking news for kartik

"I asked you something and you better answer it Naira!"Kartik said firmly

"She doesn't need to answer you or anyone!"Naksh said coming in.

"Naksh listen to me...!"Kartik said but Naksh didn't even give any attention.

"Naira come on let's go home!"Naksh said and held naira's hand but Kartik held her other hand and stopped her from leaving.

"Kartik let her go. I am telling you nicely!"Naksh said

"Even I am telling you nicely. Leave her hand!"Kartik shot back

"She's my sister. You don't need to tell me what to do regarding her!"Naksh said

"She is your sister but that doesn't mean she will listen to everything you say!"Kartik said

"And Naira is weak at the moment. She needs to rest so she should stay here for the night!"Kartik said

"Kartik I can take care of my sister from here on. You don't need to tell me what we should do. So do us all a favor and stay away from us!" Naksh said and just then the Goenka's along with Kairav came home.

"Mama!"Kairav said with a smile and ran to Naira and hugged her.

"Hi baby!"Naira said with a smile taking him into her arms.

"What's going on here?"Manish asked

"Nothing papa!"both Kartik and Naksh replied in sync thinking to avoid this all infront of Kairav

"I think we should go now. Naira come on!"Naksh said and then looked at Naira and Kairav. Kairav was still hugging Naira.

"Kairav,do you want to come with us to mama's house?"Naksh asked and Kairav nodded.

"I hope you don't mind if we take Kairav"Naksh said looking at Kartik

"I have no problem with it. You can take him!"Kartik replied.

"Naira and Kairav let's go!"Naksh said and then left with Naira and Kairav.

"Kartik what really happened? Naksh didn't say anything did he?"Suvarna asked

"No Maa. Everything is fine!"Kartik lied not wanting to worry them.

"I am sorry for lying to you all but I don't want to worry you all more!"Kartik thought.

Another two days went by and in this time Kartik didn't speak to Naira. He wanted to talk to her so badly but Naira didn't call him.

Kartik spoke to Kairav with the help of Kirti. Kartik wanted to ask Kirti about Naira but he stopped himself from doing it.

Whenever he spoke with Kirti he enquired about naira's health and that was it.

Kartik got ready and came downstairs.

"Kartik come here!"Manish said calling him.

"Haa papa what is it?"Kartik asked

"Did you talk to Naira?"he asked