chapter 38 : new beginning for kaira

Both Singhania's and Goenka's are waiting for Naira to come back.

After sometime Naira came and she stood near the door.

"Naira,what happened? Did you meet Kartik?"Akshara asked but Naira did not reply.

"Naira say something! Did you meet him?"Naksh asked.

"Kittu must have left. That's why she is not saying anything!"Suhasini said and everyone felt bad knowing Kartik was gone.

"I think taking the conclusions before anyone can tell the truth runs in both of the families!"Everyone looked towards the door when they heard kartik's voice.

Kartik came and stood besides Naira. Naira smiled and they both came inside together.

"Did you two decided what to do?"Manish asked. Kartik and Naira nodded looking at each other.

"We know both of us have been fools. But we realized our mistake and we decided to give our relationship another chance and this time we promise we will do our best to save it!"Naira said.

"We know all relationships will have misunderstandings and all. We understood from our previous mistakes and we will do whatever it takes to make our relationship strong and to not go wrong anywhere!"Kartik said. Everyone felt extremely happy after hearing this news.

"It's good then. You both took a very good decision. But please don't make anything wrong because don't forget about Kairav!"Naitik said. Kartik and Naira nodded.

It was time for the Goenka's to leave. Kartik's family members all left in one car. Naira walked Kartik to his car. She opened the car door and signaled him to go. But Kartik being Kartik didn't.

"Kya hai? Don't you want to go or what?"Naira asked

"Why are you so eager to send me out huh? This is not fair!"Kartik said cutely. Naira couldn't help but smile and his cuteness.

"I am not sending you anywhere. I am just asking you to go to your house!"Naira replied.

"I don't feel like going. If I have to go then you also come with me!"Kartik said holding her hands.

"Are you mad? I am not going anywhere with you and now go!"Naira said

"You are always too much. Can't you understand that I don't want to live away from you anymore"Kartik said

"It is just a matter of few days naa?" Naira asked wrapping her hands around his neck.

"Yeah yeah,I know!"Kartik replied hugging her.

"Fine now you have done enough drama here. Now go home!"Naira said pulling away. Kartik wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her close to him.

"Acha fine I will go. But you have to do something for me before!"Kartik said with a smirk.

"What is it?"Naira asked cluelessly before she saw him smirk. She understood what he meant and when he leaned in for a kiss Naira placed her hand on his lips.

"Only after marriage. Now go home!"Naira said with a smile.

"Not fair Naira! Did you give birth to Kairav after we got married or what?"Kartik shot. Naira sighed and slapped on his head.